Copa America Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Copa America Thread

Albicleste is way to go! We will beat Colombia. We have beaten them more and had more success with players and teams in the past and present. Colombia won't compare. I will love to see what Minus says when we beat Colombia.

minus said:
Dominated? :lol:

Look up the match history.Is far from neither side dominating.

Whenever it meant something Argentina has beaten Colombia....time to send the "cafeteros" home. :)

WestPhish said:
Whenever it meant something Argentina has beaten Colombia....time to send the "cafeteros" home. :)

:rocker:

Photos from Peru and Argentina game...

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Tevez lookin' good in a Peru jersey. Ever think of playing for Peru instead of Argentina.

clear.gif

clear.gif

Argentina basicly brought their A team to the cup except for three players.Colombia basicly brought their B team and we will see what happens.

3-0 Argentina

Argentina learn from their mistake from last game.They didn't allow Colombia to have any spaces to work with.They constantly put pressure which really affected Colombia short passing attack.They neutralized Colombia all over the field.

Argentina really played well.

I'm not that dissapointed in the outcome since this is not Colombia A team.

minus said:
3-0 Argentina

Argentina learn from their mistake from last game.They didn't allow Colombia to have any spaces to work with.They constantly put pressure which really affected Colombia short passing attack.They neutralized Colombia all over the field.

Argentina really played well.

I'm not that dissapointed in the outcome since this is not Colombia A team.

I got news for ya, this is not Argentina's A team either. There are a lot of stars missing that would have played if this was a World Cup championship. Either way, it was total domination....if it wasn't for your good goalkeeper the score would have been more lopsided.

I would hope that Uruguay can beat Brasil, but most likely it will be a classic Brasil vs. Argentina final

Vamos Argentina!

WestPhish said:
I got news for ya, this is not Argentina's A team either. There are a lot of stars missing that would have played if this was a World Cup championship. Either way, it was total domination....if it wasn't for your good goalkeeper the score would have been more lopsided.

I would hope that Uruguay can beat Brasil, but most likely it will be a classic Brasil vs. Argentina final

Vamos Argentina!

I agree.Argentina really came to play putting so much pressure and Colombia players faulter.I'm not dissapointed since this squad was alternate which consisted mostly B and even some C players.I was impressed with Bielsa gameplan which worked to perfection.Last night game was by far worst game of the tournament by Colombia which was a combination of Argentina will and Colombia own sloppy play.

BTW

Colombia future is bright with sub 23 team coming in 3rd in the world.Actually the future is bright for Brazil,Colombia and Argentina.Youth teams have reach the semi the last two tournaments.Don't kid yourself if you think Argentina is far superior to Colombia.

Since 1986 including yesterday win.

Argentina - 8 wins
Colombia - 6 wins
5 Draws

GO Brazil!

minus said:
I agree.Argentina really came to play putting so much pressure and Colombia players faulter.I'm not dissapointed since this squad was alternate which consisted mostly B and even some C players.I was impressed with Bielsa gameplan which worked to perfection.Last night game was by far worst game of the tournament by Colombia which was a combination of Argentina will and Colombia own sloppy play.

BTW

Colombia future is bright with sub 23 team coming in 3rd in the world.Actually the future is bright for Brazil,Colombia and Argentina.Youth teams have reach the semi the last two tournaments.Don't kid yourself if you think Argentina is far superior to Colombia.

Since 1986 including yesterday win.

Argentina - 8 wins
Colombia - 6 wins
5 Draws

GO Brazil!

The stat that counts..... Argentina 2 World Cup Wins....Colombia 0

TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!

Argentina dominated the game in every aspect. Colombia got :0wned:. They couldn't do anything. Saying Colombia's future is bright because of one tourney is not a good reason to say they have a bright future. As a matter of fact Colombians said this after the 94 Cup and look at thhow that turned out. Total Dominat. Argentina 3...Colombia 0. Colombia was sh*t last night. Goals by Tevez (another Free Kick, I think some European team will buy him within a year), Lucho Gonzalez, and Juampi Sorin.

Prime Time said:
TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!

Argentina dominated the game in every aspect. Colombia got :0wned:. They couldn't do anything. Saying Colombia's future is bright because of one tourney is not a good reason to say they have a bright future. As a matter of fact Colombians said this after the 94 Cup and look at thhow that turned out. Total Dominat. Argentina 3...Colombia 0. Colombia was sh*t last night. Goals by Tevez (another Free Kick, I think some European team will buy him within a year), Lucho Gonzalez, and Juampi Sorin.

Word!

Hey, Prime Time....if you could dig them up, would love to see some shots (especially the goals) of the Argentina vs. Colombia game.

Prime Time said:
TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!

One tournament?Try the last two major tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom