Copa America Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Copa America Thread

WestPhish said:
Word!

Hey, Prime Time....if you could dig them up, would love to see some shots (especially the goals) of the Argentina vs. Colombia game.

Call me PT ;)

BTW, I was just about to go and get them. It'll be a couple of minutes :D

Lots of photos!!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Pizarro had to cut his long hair for his surgery....

clear.gif

Argentina...!!! Going to the Finals!!!!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Thanks for the shots PT.

As I predicted, Argentina vs. Brasil. Let the samba and the milonga begin!!.

Argentina will win 2-1. Goals by Tevez and D'Alessandro :rocker:

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a goal by Andriano!!

Aweful ending for El Loco and Argentina. El Pato sucks and should never be called up again. We definetaly need to start Cavallero. I cannot believe Andres and Heinze couldn't score. I guess Heinze was watchin David Becks film. Oh well 2nd place is better than 4th and IM happy to know we beat Colombia who thought they were so good :tongue:

Prime Time said:
Aweful ending for El Loco and Argentina. El Pato sucks and should never be called up again. We definetaly need to start Cavallero. I cannot believe Andres and Heinze couldn't score. I guess Heinze was watchin David Becks film. Oh well 2nd place is better than 4th and IM happy to know we beat Colombia who thought they were so good :tongue:

I'm glad you finally realize "El Pato" sucks.

minus said:
I'm glad you finally realize "El Pato" sucks.
I have been saying he sucks and that Cavallero should start all tourney. El Pato is only good for Boca.

What a game.

A Brazil team with no one defeats an almost complete Agrentina team.

Not sure which is the case..... the young Brazilians are that damn good or Agentina just sucks :lol:

I'd go with option number two ;)

entertaining game though

Back
Top Bottom