Could Fins go heavy on D early? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Fins go heavy on D early?

Perhaps Florres like his defense and our largest gaps are at outside de/linebackers and running backs so I can see 2 each taken in this draft.

Be prepared for the ultimate curveball on draft night. Miami is going defense with both picks in round one.

if that happens I will put it out there. Parsons (6) and (18) jaelen phillips

if not phillips due to concussion history a overdraft of zaven Collins

if that happens I will put it out there. Parsons (6) and (18) jaelen phillips

if not phillips due to concussion history a overdraft of zaven Collins
I can only imagine the anger on finheaven if Miami passes up a receiver at #6 and #18.

But the addition of Fuller makes me wonder about that #6 and if Grier/Flores even consider wide receiver a need.

I can only imagine the anger on finheaven if Miami passes up a receiver at #6 and #18.

But the addition of Fuller makes me wonder about that #6 and if Grier/Flores even consider wide receiver a need.

philips is the most talented with polish pure pass rusher in the class take out the medical concussion history. If you are taking an edge top 20 he damn well better have outside shoulder win. Id rather take the chance there at 36 given the medical but if he didn’t have that attached to him you’d probably have to take him top 10. So there’s that.

parsons is a massive game changer for whoever gets him if he buys in and isn’t miscast. Check the character box and run the card up. If miamis thinking long term true difference maker on d that’s where it’s at.

I said before though that I think they made those trade moves with devonta smith as the main target. Maybe he’s just the worst case scenario play for them at 6 should chase or pitts be there but I doubt it.

Last edited:
I like Parsons fit for us. Didn't know much about Davis but he does look good from doing some research.

dont worry boss. This team thinks too far inside the box so if I had to guess we will end up with devonta smith, Najee harris, zaven Collins and either creed humphrey or Landon Dickerson first 2 days worth of picks. And this place will be happy as clams even if you cause you think so far in the box as a organization passed up some higher level upgrades/talents to what you already had in the building in the process.

And truth be known I like all 4 players I’m just not settling for what I have in house at some positions when there are legit massive long term and in some cases short term even upgrades staring you in the face in this draft.

If we stayed at 12 would Parsons still be there? I don't think
So

I'm so torn at times about this. I want play makers on offense but dam I know we need some pieces on defense!

If we stayed at 12 would Parsons still be there? I don't think
So
Fans seem to think so, but if the character checks out I'd have to think Parsons is an easy top 10. Lots of rumors about Detroit wanting Parsons at #7.

Back
Top Bottom