Cris Carter paints a rosy pix (NOT) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter paints a rosy pix (NOT)

To be perfectly honest...I could give a **** about what that turtle looking mutha says. I never liked him in Minnesota and almost threw up when he came here. It was very gratifying to see him flat out suck here despite him wearing a Dolphin uni. I'm glad he ended his career on a sour note...damn crybaby. I hear his name and all I think about is him whinning about something on the sideline.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
To be perfectly honest...I could give a **** about what that turtle looking mutha says. I never liked him in Minnesota and almost threw up when he came here. It was very gratifying to see him flat out suck here despite him wearing a Dolphin uni. I'm glad he ended his career on a sour note...damn crybaby. I hear his name and all I think about is him whinning about something on the sideline.

So you don't like Cris I take it..... :roflmao:

sbh1602 said:
Well, it is just an opinion...

Maybe a dumbfounded one, but...
Probably just sour grapes because he knows how the Miami fans feel about him.

OK, who cares what Cris Carter has to say? *Silence* Good, just I expected....nobody! In fact, who cares about most of the @ssclowns at ESPN like that little rodent they call Chris Mortensen or Len Pasquerelli who looks like he's had one to many pieces of cheese cake. To me all of these projections and stupid preview mags are all a bunch of crap, they mean nothing. Just because we didn't add "big names" like the Eagles or have a proven offensive coordinator does not mean we are screwed for 2004. Hey, who knows maybe this will be like 2000 where a lot of people said that we were screwed but we ended up winning the AFC East crown.

inFINSible said:
The big insider, Cris Carter certainly has. :roflmao:
Perhaps Carter realized correctly that Collier was a poor selection in the first place and never bothered to memorize his name.

BlueFin said:
Perhaps Carter realized correctly that Collier was a poor selection in the first place and never bothered to memorize his name.

Yeah, maybe you're right, I mean, it is Colliers' first year with the team and all.

BlueFin said:
I have to take exception with a few of your remarks,

For starters, Bob Griese was a hall of famer, he called his own plays and was a field general who could pick defenses apart, he completed 87.5 percent of his passes in Superbowl 8, he also was named to several Pro Bowls......I know Jay Fiedler, and Jay Fiedler is no Bob Griese.

Not to take anything away from Griese but here are his stats for SuperBowl 8:
6 of 7 for 73 yds and no TD's - :roflmao:

MarksBrothers85 said:
OK, who cares what Cris Carter has to say? *Silence* Good, just I expected....nobody! In fact, who cares about most of the @ssclowns at ESPN like that little rodent they call Chris Mortensen or Len Pasquerelli who looks like he's had one to many pieces of cheese cake. To me all of these projections and stupid preview mags are all a bunch of crap, they mean nothing. Just because we didn't add "big names" like the Eagles or have a proven offensive coordinator does not mean we are screwed for 2004. Hey, who knows maybe this will be like 2000 where a lot of people said that we were screwed but we ended up winning the AFC East crown.

You and MDFINFAN would make a great tag team in the WWE ;) OH' I gree with both of you on this thread :D

72dolfan said:
If you really look at what it takes for us to go all the way, I think we'll have to be a balance between offense and defense. If you look back to the 72 and 73 seasons when we won the SB. We had a qb a lot like Fiedler (Bob Griese) he was really nothing to write home about. However, he did enough to keep the defenses honest with passing to Warfield and Moore. We didn't have the best offense and defense. We had a very good offense and defense.
Just curious, what Moore are you thinking of that Griese threw to in 72 and 73? Couldn`t have been Nat, because he wasn`t on those SB teams, he was a rookie during the 74 season when we lost to the Raiders in the playoffs. The only other Moore on those teams would have been offensive tackle Wayne Moore.....and I`m pretty sure he wasn`t catching alot of passes.

"A.J. Feeley hasn't looked any better than Jay Fiedler in offseason workouts, so instead of making the situation better, it actually is more difficult."

CAN WE NOW PUT TO REST THE SO CALLED REPORTERS SAYING AJ IS LOOKING BETTER

THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom