Crossman In, Rizzi Out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crossman In, Rizzi Out

I would have loved to have kept Rizzi and it is honestly hard to get excited about Chessmen in comparison but ST can be up and down so he gets a clean slate with me

He was the best coach we had. Brought lots of intensity. Players typically played up to their potential. Parkey had his only real good year here.

Meh, he was mediocre. His teams had an average ranking of 20th over his entire tenure here. Yet more mediocrity...

This is how it starts on this forum. His dislike for Flores has begun. More posts to follow.
False. I'm giving him a chance. But while we're on the topic of a closed mind, weren't you the one who inexplicable had a hard on for Flores from the get go? The only reasoning I recall justifying your liking the guy was he had a hard time growing up and was a good guy? I said I'm giving him a chance, but this looks like a !@$# up.

Jackson argued that Rizzi didnt want to remain after not getting HC job. How is that an error by the presumed new HC?
He also reported that Flores had decided "to go another direction". You leave that part out.

Not sure if there is any truth to this but I read last week in the North East newspaper that he be joining Gace in New York for what it is worth

Thanks, Rizzi for the memories. But it's time!

So from a guy who coached the 4th best unit in the league to a guy who coached the 31st. Sounds like a huge downgrade to me. But what do I know. At least maybe the Defensive and Offensive coordinators will be an upgrade. You can't get much worse than what they had in 2018.

So from a guy who coached the 4th best unit in the league to a guy who coached the 31st. Sounds like a huge downgrade to me. But what do I know. At least maybe the Defensive and Offensive coordinators will be an upgrade. You can't get much worse than what they had in 2018.

Flores did say he wanted to move in a new direction.

Well, didn't take Flores long to !@#$ something up.

At some point you have to clean slate "completely" and for the first time in a long time that's what we're doing.

False. I'm giving him a chance. But while we're on the topic of a closed mind, weren't you the one who inexplicable had a hard on for Flores from the get go? The only reasoning I recall justifying your liking the guy was he had a hard time growing up and was a good guy? I said I'm giving him a chance, but this looks like a !@$# up.
Nope that wasn't me. I preferred Richard but have warmed to Flores the more I've researched him.

Nice try.

Hopefully, Karl Dorrell is a pure position coach 'cause his UCLA teams were weak-minded.

Back
Top Bottom