Cutler agrees to sign for fins | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler agrees to sign for fins

yeah, that's definitely an insult to tannehill and all the work he has put in.

let's only hope to get somewhat similar results if cutler has to start all season.

Still complaining and have no other viable option. Who is the younger player with upside and trade ability on August 6th?

Look at you complaining about "complaining." Sorry your reading comprehension is so shitty and that you're incapable of handling disagreement. Obviously I'm talking about Kaep. Try to keep up.

Pretty unbelievable... but ya exactly at the very least I expect to do at least as well as with RT.

For the record I am pro Taney but feel Cutler is at least as good and we will see zero drop off.

And Cutler is only 34 not like he's as old as Brady!

There was a time when the results from Tannehill and Cutler were about the same. Both could get big passing numbers and still lose a game they played well in because they were terrible situationally. The difference is that Cutler is a veteran who never improved on this while Tannehill actually took real strides last year and was starting to become a consistent factor.

When and where can we get a Fins Cutler shirt?! For real tho. He's our guy now. Gotta show support!

Here's a hypothetical...
The light comes on for Cutler, everything clicks and we make a deep playoff run... Do you still move on from Cutler even he wants to stick around? Do we draft a young QB and let Tannehill show if he's 100 healthy next season?

Btw I'm more inclined to believe that we are a 6-7 win team with Cutler this year but there were people last year that were demanding Matt Moore to be our starter after a few decent games.

Has anyone seen if Cutler has taken and passed a physical? Im thinking couldnt have happened yet-

Look at you complaining about "complaining." Sorry your reading comprehension is so ****ty and that you're incapable of handling disagreement. Obviously I'm talking about Kaep. Try to keep up.

Obviously because everyone will trade for a guy that every team in the NFL could sign but has passed on over and over again. Even in a dream word and he came to Miami, and had a great season dispite not knowing the offense, no one would trade for him. He had a very good stat line last season, and teams would rather have Osweiler and McKown at the helm.

We got a dream scenario to overcome a nightmare situation.

danny-oh-no.gif

raw

Look at you complaining about "complaining." Sorry your reading comprehension is so ****ty and that you're incapable of handling disagreement. Obviously I'm talking about Kaep. Try to keep up.

For the record... I would also prefer the upside to Kaep but for a 1 yr fix/clone of RT I go with Cutler.

As long as Cutler is motivated to rejuvenate his career he will put up similar if not better numbers to RT (why wouldn't he seeing his stats are basically the same for career with inferior talent.)

I trust Gase's analysis and feel that the decision is also a vote of confidence to RT to continue as our future QB whereas signing Kaep could lead to a QB controversy in the the future not to mention the ongoing controversy with CK.

Just simply the path to least resistance while continuing to build for the future.

P.S. I'm pretty sure CK would not sign for less than what Cutler did!

For the record... I would also prefer the upside to Kaep but for a 1 yr fix/clone of RT I go with Cutler.

As long as Cutler is motivated to rejuvenate his career he will put up similar if not better numbers to RT (why wouldn't he seeing his stats are basically the same for career with inferior talent.)

I trust Gase's analysis and feel that the decision is also a vote of confidence to RT to continue as our future QB whereas signing Kaep could lead to a QB controversy in the the future not to mention the ongoing controversy with CK.

Just simply the path to least resistance while continuing to build for the future.

P.S. I'm pretty sure CK would not sign for less than what Cutler did!

Cutler isn't motivated to rejuvenate his career. He's motivated to play 4 months more and get 10-13 million.

Back
Top Bottom