Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread

Like he would make a difference. Tannehill had 6 years to prove himself. He sucks so does this team. Its time to tank the season. Like i predicted in the beginning of preseason Miami will draft Lamar Jackson.

Why would tanking make us get him? He's gonna be available in the 3rd or 4th round.

Can you outline in medical terms exactly why the decision to forgo surgery was a bad one? I mean, you can't legally share the medical records you apparently have access to, but maybe the research you've read on current treatment options based on what you've seen in those records? Maybe some stats on the likelihood of that same injury happening if he had opted for surgery?

Yeah, kind of wish he didn't get injured at all. (As long as we're going back in time and asking for things.)

If he had the surgery when he first got injured, he'd still be recovering and wouldn't be available anyways.

If he had the surgery when he first got injured, he'd still be recovering and wouldn't be available anyways.

I mean he got injured early December . . .Flacco tore his in late November and was ready to go at the end of July for the start of camp. It is not out of the question that he would of been ready by mid September to start the year.

I always thought he should of gotten the surgery for fear of the exact same thing that happened . . . Reinjury with the surgery inevitable and another extended rehab. Now certainly His mental coukd be compromised a bit and he not return as the same player playing at his highest level we have seen from him.

Tanny being here or not would be completely irrelevant. We may win a few more games with the potato under center, but he is just as much as a limp-**** as half this roster. Tough nice kid, but will never win big in this league, and certainly wont win here. He made his money, his days as a fin are numbered as they must be if we want to truly compete and not just pull the wool over dumb fans eyes who think he is actually a difference maker. The next great fins QB is in college somewhere, now we just have to find him and get him. Tanny, moore, Cutler, Cleo Lemon, whoever can just keep the seat warm until we get a true Alpha at that position.

You are obviously a Tannehill basher like in all of your posts but if we had him and some sort of semblance of normalcy under center we would be much better off than we are now.

It would only make a difference if Gase would call better plays. I'd say 85% of our play calls are behind the sticks, this year and last. You just can't win with dink and dunk offense. Lazor and sherman were like this now Gase. We are so easy to defend it's ridiculous. I bet d coordinators laugh when they watch tape. "What, all we have to do is guard from the sticks in???"

Explain, please.
His stupidity got him hurt again so we wasted 10 mil on a replacement. Meanwhile paying him 20 mil to sit out plus 20 mil next year to play on maybe 2 good knees. Screwed our cap and we will have to give him 2 years to be healthy before we can finally move on

Gase and Tannenbaum may have ruined their careers by not drafting a quarterback in case Tannehill fell apart. Look at the nightmare that has transpired.

Reactions: <O>
You can tell the guys on the team love Tannehill, the way they play when he's in there. This offense with Cutler looks completely dull. Cutler is just collecting a check at this point.

I also have to mention that Gase's playcalling has been horrid. Short routes with a long line to gain. Not running the ball on third and short when Ajayi was having some success.

The defense was playing fine, but once again, the offense laid an egg and the defense was left with ****ing nothing.

I was really happy with how we tightened up coverage in the middle of the field on defense. The offense just seems to fail to respond to adversity. We had a strong first drive and we're starting to look decent early on, but every time a penalty took away a big play we seemed to just get flat. And then instead of trying to do something to get a spark the playcalling went flat as well. Watching this offense through the course of a full game is like watching air slowly deflate from tires. There's absolutely no bounce back from something going wrong.

Back
Top Bottom