D. Rodgers Arrested!!!...More Problems. (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Rodgers Arrested!!!...More Problems. (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still be beating their ass right now. I sit here and provess my love to the whole world during our team's banquet and that's the thanks I get. I mean damn bitch I married just a year ago? And you end up messing around on me with some duck down on south beach? South Beach out of all places. I think that is so ****ed up? These bitches be screaming how we all dogs and **** but when they got some million dollar mother****er that's being good to them they can't even manage that right. Personally, DR you are my dawg and I would of beat their asses to. I'm just praying that he made her sign a Pre-Nup.

you gotta wait and see - particularly in the light of his wife's statement
Rodgers' wife, Kareff, told CBS4 the incident was a "huge misunderstanding."
. I would doubt he will go to jail, but if his wife gives him another chance, we certainly should.

Originally posted by dolphan39
you gotta wait and see - particularly in the light of his wife's statement . I would doubt he will go to jail, but if his wife gives him another chance, we certainly should.

What about the guy he hit w/ a metal chair?

We are only humans and we all make mistakes.How did he know where she was at?there more to this story than what we know.I think he might have a reason but I personally wouldn't had touched her..I'd just beat the crap out the guy....

Originally posted by booyeah_

What about the guy he hit w/ a metal chair?
he still deserves and 2nd a final chance; and the guy deserve a nice little chunk of Derrick's cap # :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolphan39
he still deserves and 2nd a final chance; and the guy deserve a nice little chunk of Derrick's cap # :rolleyes:

I'm not calling for his head. I want to see all of the facts of the case, but right now, I am not very fond of Derrick Rodgers.

Any minute now Bills fan will be in here.......I bet that guy who has an obsession with Eric Moulds will be the first one here......

End of his career....damn, bunch of drama freaks here. Did Jason Kidd beating the hell out of his wife end his career? I am not condoning his actions but damn people, he probobly wont get anything but a slap on the wrist, maybe a small suspension, but life will go on as usual and this wont be a distraction at all. Mark my words.

Cool it on the career enders here people, his leg didn't fall off.

:lol: CRAZYDOLFAN305, not a big fan of the female sex are you? You seem to be taking this as seriously as Derrick was. Chill my friend..........

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
End of his career....damn, bunch of drama freaks here. Did Jason Kidd beating the hell out of his wife end his career? I am not condoning his actions but damn people, he probobly wont get anything but a slap on the wrist, maybe a small suspension, but life will go on as usual and this wont be a distraction at all. Mark my words.

Cool it on the career enders here people, his leg didn't fall off.

Kidd is a MVP type player, Rodgers is not. If Rodgers is conicted, don't expect him to finish out his contract here. Even if he is not conivcted, his name might be tarnished forever.

We don't have the all facts yet. His wife publicly denied that he hit her, but police say that he hit the other guy with the chair. Part of what we don't know is if his wife's meeting the other guy was innocent or not.

Derrick I feel you man. I would do the same damn thing. F*@& both up then use my money to clear me to lesser charges. MONEY TALK.

Originally posted by Miamian
Part of what we don't know is if his wife's meeting the other guy was innocent or not.

If Rodgers really did hit a guy w/ a chair, it doesn't matter what the two were doing togather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom