Daboll to NYG? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daboll to NYG?

Unless it was Joseph… that would unite the fans in a way like no other.
Haha yep. Time to go to the Time Warner Center all fans will unite!
joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

Not a victim mentality at all just funny that you had to Blame Tua for Daboll not taking a job he haven't even been offered yet.

Heck you want to blame Tua for something there is plenty of things to choose from. What you blamed on him was all levels of stupid.
i didnt blame Tua at all and I said, it does not matter what WE think. A coach is choosing a team that gives him the best opportunity for security and obviously to win.

From what I understand, the Giants job doesn't have an actual mandate on keeping Jones. There's also not talk that coach won't get to choose his own staff.

The top HC candidates are going to steer clear of having that sort of control in the hands of others.
I guess Ross or Grier called you up and told you personally that the next head coach has to keep Tua as the starting QB and that the next HC won’t be able to select his own coaching staff.

Otherwise I have no idea how you know if these reports are true. Because Ross has already stated that the next head coach will decide what he wants to do at the QB position. Neither Grier or Ross have stated the next head coach can’t hire his own coaching staff.

These are all media generated comments. Just like the media falsely reported that the Dolphins were on the verge of trading for Watson for months.

The media realize how gullible many people are. So they just keep making stuff up and the gullible people just keep buying it.

Okay so you are Daboll.
You have interviewed for a few teams.
Completed second interviews with some
A team offers you one of only a handful of HC roles in the world
Of course you’d take it over another team that had yet to give you a second interview, then may or may not offer you a job. He could hardly say to the G men “can you hang on, I might get a better offer somewhere else”

Okay so you are Daboll.
Of course you’d take it over another team that had yet to give you a second interview, then may or may not offer you a job. He could hardly say to the G men “can you hang on, I might get a better offer somewhere else”
That's why timing is everything. Had the Dolphins offered the job to Daboll yesterday he probably would have taken it. Ross seems to have a hard on for McDaniel though.

Okay so you are Daboll.
If the Giants have offered him the job and the Dolphins haven’t at this time, he would be an idiot to turn down the Giants job.

If the Dolphins have interviewed him twice and still haven’t offered him the job, they likely prefer someone else and he might end up with no head coaching job if he turns down the Giants offer.

Okay so you are Daboll.

He could have used the whitewall line. Worked for Lou.

come down off your high horse. There was a tweet from a blue checkmark that he had been offered the job here. If i come across it again , I will post. Surely i wasnt the only that saw that.
Oh, I didn't know the "blue checkmark" worked for the NFL. Good to know. Got to love Twitter. There is a life out there, perhaps try and enjoy it.

if he did accept the Giants job…maybe he thought it would be easier in the NFC East….IMO not a very strong conference…..and he knows the AFC east

maybe it was just about that.

Oh, I didn't know the "blue checkmark" worked for the NFL. Good to know. Got to love Twitter. There is a life out there, perhaps try and enjoy it.
What the he** is a “blue checkboard” and how is anything named, “blue checkboard” relevant?

some are not gonna want to hear this but this speaks volumes about a coach not wanting to work with Ross/Grier/Tua. if you had one of those 3 positions being a star, Daboll aint taking that NYG job (not that im crying about it). Especially QB-nothing makes a coach's job safer than a star at that position.
That is your opinion. Whether anyone hears what you’re saying that’s on them.

Back
Top Bottom