Daboll to NYG? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daboll to NYG?

If Daboll was the guy, they would have already offered right? McDaniel is their heavy favorite IMO . Why else wait till after this weekend. Unless they are just worried about the look of not getting the coach they wanted. They don't feel like they have a solid chance with Daboll so they're not "offering "till after the weekend just in case Daboll picks NY they can say oh we wanted McDaniel all along.

I didn't really want Dabol but if Ross and Grier wanted him this is a kick in the teeth.

Ross should have fired Grier, I just have no hope what so ever this is gonna work out.

It'll be a year or two of more inconsistent play from the Dolphins and well be right back here again trying to find a GM, a QB and a Coach.

I've lost all hope with Ross as the owner.
If they wanted him wouldn’t they have hired him already rather than just scheduled an interview for next week?

Ross made it clear it's up to the next coach on who the Qaurterback will be

haven't heard Daboll to the Giants being reported anywhere else so let's pump the breaks and calm them tits

Why do you keep pushing this narrative when you've been proven wrong?
I haven’t been proven wrong and there is no “narrative “ that I’m pushing . You just took deep offense to what I said and now you keep replying to me

Gut feeling: this story(tweet) about the Giants being ready to hire him is a push from Daboll's agent, trying to force the Dolphins into making a move

I haven’t been proven wrong and there is no “narrative “ that I’m pushing . You just took deep offense to what I said and now you keep replying to me
You have been proven wrong lol. There's absolutely no report of Miami offering Brian Daboll the head coaching job. You're pulling that out of your ass and spreading it around like it's truth.

haven't heard Daboll to the Giants being reported anywhere else so let's pump the breaks and calm them tits
I hope the Giants hurry up and hire him. He isn’t my first or even second choice. So the sooner the Giants hire him the better, as far as I am concerned.

If Miami wanted him he would be hired. The fact there's a second interview is telling in a way

Back
Top Bottom