Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio

I read his article this just now and emailed his azz. i asked him if the requirements for the job is to bad mouth people who have stautes of themselves outside the stadium and who have more connections to this organization than shula basically speaking. not to mention that dan knows everyone in this org. and has seen the front office since his rooke year and knows everything that is happening to it.
Face it, noone cares more about the dolphins winning than dan marino.

Originally posted by Section126
It went wrong when Rick decided that we are all morons and he had to correct us..........

Actually no, I never called anyone a moron, and certainly not you.
I did say that certain people were wrong if they believed this meant any change whatsoever in the Dolphins staff. It doesn't.

Originally posted by inFINSible

At the risk of sounding repetitive, I thought this fit better here.......

nah, no change at all, huh??? Nothing different huh?.....

Don't let reality interfere with your microcosm RickWriter.....

Actually EVERYTHING you listed in that post is nothing but assumptions. You have no proof whatsoever that Wanny will not have a huge say in who we draft or bring in via FA.

Originally posted by inFINSible
:nono:....I just can't believe that you don't see how stupid you sound.....

And I just can't believe you don't realize how offensively rude you are. Or how bad your own self-admitted flaming and lying make you look.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Well...you just proved me wrong....you CAN be more pathetic.

Hope your rear-view mirror works...wouldn't want you to cause yourself any injury while back-peddling.

You're dismissed. Carry on "smartly."

This would be about the third time you said you were going to ignore me. Are you slow or should I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a liar like inFinsible?

I just e-mailed his butt too. If anyone else wants to here is his e-mail

dlebatard@herald.com

Rick1966. Marino wasn't on the staff last year. Rick wasn't the GM last year. Wanny isn't the head of all football operations anymore. So how can you say there is no change to the staff whatsoever???

Its a fabrication to say such...

From dan-lebasterds column?

"...all Huizenga did Monday was move around the stink a little bit before calling in a really famous plumber who brings the sweet scent of perfume but not any real experience with, you know, plumbing."

Unbelievable...

Originally posted by Ross
From dan-lebasterds column?

"...all Huizenga did Monday was move around the stink a little bit before calling in a really famous plumber who brings the sweet scent of perfume but not any real experience with, you know, plumbing."

Unbelievable...

Unbelievably accurate.

Its only accurate if you believe that wayne, wanny, and rick are pieces of sh*t, and Marino is stupid. Some reason I don't think that they are.

But it never was/is about accuratcy. It's about showing some form of respect for people instead of going out of the way to insult someone just for the pleasure of it...

Originally posted by Ross
Its only accurate if you believe that wayne, wanny, and rick are pieces of sh*t, and Marino is stupid. Some reason I don't think that they are.

No, that is NOT what he said. He said that the Dolphins organization stinks like a clogged up toilet and spraying perfume won't unclog it. That is NOT calling anyone a piece of crap, it's saying the organization STINKS! And it does.
Neither is he saying Marino is stupid...just that he's unqualified and he won't have any real power in any case.

Originally posted by Section126
Now the ORG stinks? :confused:

No...not just now. It has stunk since the end of 2002. Not firing Wanny after those inexcusable losses to end the season was the beginning of the rot. It showed that Huizenga had neither the will nor the brains to make necessary changes to make this team a winner. This is yet another sample of his lack of football acumen.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

This would be about the third time you said you were going to ignore me. Are you slow or should I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a liar like inFinsible?

LMAO!

You're dismissed is not me saying I'll ignore you. I did say I would ignore you twice, then you tried to get more personal so I felt I'd totally expose your ignorance for everybody else to see....it has worked.

You've been handled BOY! Accept it.

And...You're Dismissed basically means, "Nothing else you have to say is of consequence. You may go now."

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!

GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by Rick 1966

No...not just now. It has stunk since the end of 2002. Not firing Wanny after those inexcusable losses to end the season was the beginning of the rot. It showed that Huizenga had neither the will nor the brains to make necessary changes to make this team a winner. This is yet another sample of his lack of football acumen.

Perhaps you will give us an original example of your football "acumen"?

BB

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

LMAO!

You're dismissed is not me saying I'll ignore you. I did say I would ignore you twice

You do realize that you just contradicted yourself, right? I guess I was giving you too much credit by assuming you were lying...

Back
Top Bottom