Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio

Originally posted by bigbry

Perhaps you will give us an original example of your football "acumen"?

I don't HAVE to have football acumen as I don't own the team.
People with that sort of power have a responsibility to use it wisely.
But I can tell you this: if I WERE the owner, Wannstedt would have been fired after 2002 and we would have had much better drafts the last three years.

That is why the anology is improper Rick. They aren't pieces of crap.

Lets be real here. When you hear clogged toilet you think sh*t. You don't descrbe anything as a clogged toilet unless you want to insult them by referring to them as pieces of sh*t.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

But I can tell you this: if I WERE the owner, Wannstedt would have been fired after 2002 and we would have had much better drafts the last three years.

Right, so Wayne who has made huge $ at putting the right people in the right place knows nothing about people? Their abilities? Their weakness'?

BB

Excuse me for "passing" an opinion...

...if I may use that word, but the article I read did not have Mr. Lebatard using that analogy on his own behalf. According to the article on the Herald site he said that it is the view of the anti-Wanny zealots:

"It isn't terribly fair given that Miami hasn't had a losing season in a remarkable 15 years, but the anti-Wannstedt zealots view the Dolphins as a clogged toilet. They think all Huizenga did Monday was move around the stink a little bit before calling in a really famous plumber who brings the sweet scent of perfume but not any real experience with, you know, plumbing."

His opinion is passed on the view of anti-Wanny types. Not on the Miami Dolphins organization. He may well represent their opinions if the anti-Wanny lobby here is anything to go by.

He may not have used that on his own behalf in his article. But he did on ESPN radio last night. They asked him where he got that analogy from. he said he just made it up.

That was just another slick way having the ability to say"I didn't say that. Others did." That's chicken sh*t and just another reason to see a total lack of character out of him...

--Ross

Originally posted by bigbry

Right, so Wayne who has made huge $ at putting the right people in the right place knows nothing about people? Their abilities? Their weakness'?

Wayne knows business. That does NOT mean he knows how to put together a winning football team...just one that makes money.

Bicker all you want but NOBODY on this planet wants the Phins to win more than Dan Marino. He may not have the experience but he has the desire. That will carry the day and over any lack of front office time. Yes he has a lot to learn but I have no doubt in his ability to do so.

:calm:

thats why i dont understand why you are so dispondant rick. these are changes! Wannstedt is not a bad coach, just not a great one. those changes will make wanny and co. focus on their task at hand and keep them out of there comfort zone. that has been the problem, too many people in a comfort zone.

LeBastard is a angry person.

Marino must have shunned him for an interview or something.

A day that Miami brings in a beloved player such as Marino (who maybe just a figure head for a little while until he gets acclimated) and this moron rants like a 2 year old who just had his favorite toy taken from his hands and handed to his worst enemy.

Whatever it was it is time for him to grow up!!

Originally posted by T-Bone
LeBastard is a angry person.

Marino must have shunned him for an interview or something.

A day that Miami brings in a beloved player such as Marino (who maybe just a figure head for a little while until he gets acclimated) and this moron rants like a 2 year old who just had his favorite toy taken from his hands and handed to his worst enemy.

Whatever it was it is time for him to grow up!!

no, its not that he is an angry person. its that ESPN has turned his head into a big fat douchebag. same with hammerin hank, a big fat douchebag.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

LMAO!

You're dismissed is not me saying I'll ignore you. I did say I would ignore you twice

You do realize that you just contradicted yourself, right? I guess I was giving you too much credit by assuming you were lying...

Blubber blubber blubber blubber.........

Substance young man.....you lack.

GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by Ross
He has already shown he knows how to put together a winning football team...

--Ross

Sorry, I must have missed that Superbowl we won since Wayne acquired the team...

Originally posted by finfan54

thats why i dont understand why you are so dispondant rick. these are changes! Wannstedt is not a bad coach, just not a great one. those changes will make wanny and co. focus on their task at hand and keep them out of there comfort zone. that has been the problem, too many people in a comfort zone.

I am ticked, not despondent, and I am angry because there have been no changes of substance. This is merely a coat of paint on a rusted hulk.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Blubber blubber blubber blubber.........

Substance young man.....you lack.

No, little boy, common sense is what you lack. That and the ability to string together two coherent sentences.

Back
Top Bottom