Dang it Mike Mayock and NFL Network | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dang it Mike Mayock and NFL Network

I really like the Jets and hope they grab two great players. They are certainly well positioned to do so.

Certainty #1 is whoever they pick will instantly become markedly worse than he was 5 minutes earlier, in the consensus of this board.

Certainty #2 is whoever we pick was the guy logically slotted to Miami all along, the one who all the whispers from the building pointed to, and if you didn't figure it out and ignore all the noise then you were a dunce.

Me? I have no idea. I can't predict somebody else's opinion. But I get a kick out of all the pronouncements that it was obviously Pouncey two years ago, and obviously Tannehill last year. Let's see, I'm trying to remember 1976. Who did we pick? He was the guy all along. :lol:

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO :oldman:

Boo all you want, but I bet we don't take that guy even if he was there @12 :lol:

We don't need a receiver.... right now.

Unless Bess is traded tomorrow, we have 5 good receivers.

I really like the Jets and hope they grab two great players. They are certainly well positioned to do so.

Certainty #1 is whoever they pick will instantly become markedly worse than he was 5 minutes earlier, in the consensus of this board.

Certainty #2 is whoever we pick was the guy logically slotted to Miami all along, the one who all the whispers from the building pointed to, and if you didn't figure it out and ignore all the noise then you were a dunce.

Me? I have no idea. I can't predict somebody else's opinion. But I get a kick out of all the pronouncements that it was obviously Pouncey two years ago, and obviously Tannehill last year. Let's see, I'm trying to remember 1976. Who did we pick? He was the guy all along. :lol:
You really like the Jets?

Their career would be over before it started. That NYJ team is a black hole now and would serve a disservice to O skill players. Keeping their draft D oriented the Jests can at least try to save face in the league and rebuild O next year under a new HC.

With that said- I really hate the Jests. Unlike that other guy. :)

He just stated on Path to the Draft that the Jets should take Austin at 9 and Eifert at 13! If that happens I will be ticked off. It's bad enough our GM would pick an UN-exciting OL but to see the Jets get those two playmakers would make me turn my tv off. Thoughts?

They still have no qb to throw to them. Go for it.

I'm astonished you post this with such nonchalance on a Dolphins message board. That's just plain ludicrous.

I can't help but laugh at this forum's fear of the jets drafting a 5'8 WR and a TE with their top draft picks. We should be so lucky!!!! These fools have 2 picks in the top 15 in one of the weakest drafts in years. This is the worst QB draft in probably the past 10 years or so and we're worried about a midget WR and a TE? Come on. We should be ecstatic that they don't have a guy like Teddy Bridgewater to trade up for.

This, you build your team from the trenches and they have plenty of work to do there. I am a big fan of Xavier Rhodes in the 1st round and Kyle Long with the 1st 2nd round pick

MichaelWhattheoffice10400786400226gif-1.jpg

This, you build your team from the trenches and they have plenty of work to do there. I am a big fan of Xavier Rhodes in the 1st round and Kyle Long with the 1st 2nd round pick

Maybe in the past not as much right now. But let's say you're right. Haven't we attempted to build our trenches for the last several years? All we have to show is mediocrity. Let's try something different. How about picking players that can score. :crazy:

I hope they do pick Tavon Austin so fins fan will shut up about him when we are on the clock, dude is so small anyways, he's goina get killed by Ellerbe

Back
Top Bottom