Darlington speaks on Tua with Rich Eisen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darlington speaks on Tua with Rich Eisen

What people seem to ignore is that Fitz did a lot more with the same receivers and running backs.

It's too early to tell what kind of player Tua will become but the excuses for his sub par performance this past season are a bit mind boggling when even Tua himself basically said he sucked and needs to do a lot better.

It's not about eliminating excuses for Tua, it's about the kid actually doing more than the guy behind hin with the team he is a part of. Elite QBs elevate the game play of their teams...
16 year veteran vs a rookie. That doesn’t surprise me.

Fact it is going to cost an arm and a leg and a credit line to acquire Watson because fact there will be a bidding war between the Jets

Fact Don’t Bid No Bidfing War

Fact keep the assets you acquired dismantling your tram in the first place - completely unnecessary because you fact had Tannehill

Fact should you acquire the Fact top talent of DW you will have a salary cap crunch sooner fact and lose all your early picks to surround him with weapons fact

fact you will be suiting guys like Hollins on a regular game by game basis

Fact you can’t have it both ways
Fact, you lost me at the word fact.

What people seem to ignore is that Fitz did a lot more with the same receivers and running backs.

It's too early to tell what kind of player Tua will become but the excuses for his sub par performance this past season are a bit mind boggling when even Tua himself basically said he sucked and needs to do a lot better.

It's not about eliminating excuses for Tua, it's about the kid actually doing more than the guy behind hin with the team he is a part of. Elite QBs elevate the game play of their teams...

That's basically a load of crap, I'm sorry. Fitz got no more out of this group than Tua did, he got his wins against the weakest opponents on our schedule, the two worst teams in the NFL plus an injury ravaged SF team. He got nothing out of them against NE, not enough against NE and SEA (where he literally threw them the game). Your only evidence is the LV win where he checked it down to Gaskin who broke for literally half the amount of total YAC we got in TD passes all season and he threw a blind pass to a receiver who's opponent fell over.

Fitz's game is all about throwing it up and letting the guys fight for it, sometimes that'll pay off but on average it's going to end up with just as many ints as TDs and a .500 record at best. Which is where he's been all his career. Fitz got no more from this group.

That's basically a load of crap, I'm sorry. Fitz got no more out of this group than Tua did, he got his wins against the weakest opponents on our schedule, the two worst teams in the NFL plus an injury ravaged SF team. He got nothing out of them against NE, not enough against NE and SEA (where he literally threw them the game). Your only evidence is the LV win where he checked it down to Gaskin who broke for literally half the amount of total YAC we got in TD passes all season and he threw a blind pass to a receiver who's opponent fell over.

Fitz's game is all about throwing it up and letting the guys fight for it, sometimes that'll pay off but on average it's going to end up with just as many ints as TDs and a .500 record at best. Which is where he's been all his career. Fitz got no more from this group.
We'll agree to disagree then...

Don't put words in my mouth, and anyone who think we should get Watson. I for one) never said he sucks. Tua is unknown as far as his ceiling goes. We rather have a sure thing in Watson.

Is that so hard to understand?
What in the world are you talking about? I was responding to somebody else and I never even mentioned watson in my post.

Or if Tua didn't take 6 sacks in Denver, throw for 83 yards and get benched.
Or if Tua didn't take 3 sacks in Las Vegas, throw for 94 yards and get benched

we probably wouldn't be talking about this....
Rookies going to have rookie games.... Second year will tell if he's the real deal or not.

First the excuses, now the ifs.
Didn't realize Tua was a QB & WR as well.... But what do I know, I'm just some schmuck accountant here on a forum spouting my opinion.

Didn't realize Tua was a QB & WR as well.... But what do I know, I'm just some schmuck accountant here on a forum spouting my opinion.
Yeah I’m sure you tell your clients all the
time “ If “ I move this decimal point over here it will look much better.... LOL

Yeah I’m sure you tell your clients all the
time “ If “ I move this decimal point over here it will look much better.... LOL
I know nothing of clients.... no thanks to the public world

Fact it is going to cost an arm and a leg and a credit line to acquire Watson because fact there will be a bidding war between the Jets

Fact Don’t Bid No Bidfing War

Fact keep the assets you acquired dismantling your tram in the first place - completely unnecessary because you fact had Tannehill

Fact should you acquire the Fact top talent of DW you will have a salary cap crunch sooner fact and lose all your early picks to surround him with weapons fact

fact you will be suiting guys like Hollins on a regular game by game basis

Fact you can’t have it both ways

nah, you’re presenting more opinion. You just, again, seem to think it’s fact.

There are several successful playmakers that transition to the nfl game quickly whom are drafted every single draft in rounds from 2 to 7. That’s a fact. Look at the last 5 years draft. Those things have happened. They are facts.

Miami has several selections in the 2nd, a pick in the 3rd and a pick in the 4th. These are facts.

You don’t seem to *think* Miami can draft a playmaker with a draft pick outside of the first round. That’s an opinion.

And a foolish one at that. See? That was an Opinion. Not fact.

Back
Top Bottom