David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage). | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage).

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Just wondering because there were rumors that all three of these guys made frequent trips to Tijuana to buy Juice. In a radio station a player who did not wanted to let himself known reportedly said that he had known all three
of these players to make trips to mexico. All of them had gained a considerable amount of muscle in the last couple of years. They worked out together and away from the team all the time.

David Boston when he was drafted and his size.

clear.gif

David Boston as a Charger

20030925insideboston-1.jpg

Since I'm a simpleton, what point is the main thread getting at? Let's chastise him if he fails the drug test. Some players donate a lot of money on charity, some buy big houses/big cars, Boston spends big $$$ on big muscles. It seems like there has been a lot $ invested in suitcases worth of legal supplements and his own trainers and probably a lot of $$$ on lifting equipment. I think it's fair to say that he realizes the microscope he's under, so it'd be pretty stupid for him to use or continue to use the "juice," saying that he's used it to begin with. If he does get busted, the team will be hurt with his potential field performance, that's stating the obvious, but it seems like this juice thing has already been discussed in great detail already across many forums. I guess it's a good thing that we have the strict contract stipulations on him just in case. Win win, I imagine.

!PapaCrunk! said:
Since I'm a simpleton, what point is the main thread getting at? Let's chastise him if he fails the drug test. Some players donate a lot of money on charity, some buy big houses/big cars, Boston spends big $$$ on big muscles. It seems like there has been a lot $ invested in suitcases worth of legal supplements and his own trainers and probably a lot of $$$ on lifting equipment. I think it's fair to say that he realizes the microscope he's under, so it'd be pretty stupid for him to use or continue to use the "juice," saying that he's used it to begin with. If he does get busted, the team will be hurt with his potential field performance, that's stating the obvious, but it seems like this juice thing has already been discussed in great detail already across many forums. I guess it's a good thing that we have the strict contract stipulations on him just in case. Win win, I imagine.

I'm just wondering, I can't find one of Michael Pittman but these guys have put too much mass in a couple of years and knowing they are all good buddies make things a little unusual.

juniorseau55 said:

clear.gif

Daaaaaaamn...I never knew there was that much of a difference.

Your kidding me right? Guys put on tens of pounds of muscle going from highschool to college ball. It is TOTALLY possible for a professional athete to put on a considerable amount of musle mass after he goes pro. He now has a job only a fraction of the time that we do, he has no "family" (as in one wtih kids and a wife that takes time), he's extremely introverted, has a live in trainer, and watches what he eats VERY carefuly. He has the money and the time to weightlifft under supervision, and has access to the best legal substances out there, and people think it's abnormal for him to be that big? Hell, if I went pro-football, i'd make SURE to bulk my scrawny *** up. His job is football, and having strength will help. I understand the body mass is bad for his joints, buthe's only 10 lbs. over where we want him. I'd personally take 5 years of him bustin DB's heads than blowing out a knee, than a career of another average weighted WR wihtout the strenght that he has from a coaching, and fan standpoint.

The biggest difference is Thomas Jones. Holy crap, that is some junk. His arms are HUGE. They look like cannons.

Phinzone said:
Your kidding me right? Guys put on tens of pounds of muscle going from highschool to college ball. It is TOTALLY possible for a professional athete to put on a considerable amount of musle mass after he goes pro. He now has a job only a fraction of the time that we do, he has no "family" (as in one wtih kids and a wife that takes time), he's extremely introverted, has a live in trainer, and watches what he eats VERY carefuly. He has the money and the time to weightlifft under supervision, and has access to the best legal substances out there, and people think it's abnormal for him to be that big? Hell, if I went pro-football, i'd make SURE to bulk my scrawny *** up. His job is football, and having strength will help. I understand the body mass is bad for his joints, buthe's only 10 lbs. over where we want him. I'd personally take 5 years of him bustin DB's heads than blowing out a knee, than a career of another average weighted WR wihtout the strenght that he has from a coaching, and fan standpoint.

Listen bro, coming from the bodybuilding world I can tell you what you can achieve and what you can't. Judging from his frame at 20 years old which he is coming to his prime of development tells me that the body he has now is beyond his genetics. He has been as much as 260 and 60 lbs of gold is the equivalent of a lifetime of a natural bodybuilder. Also knowing that he has been associated with and worked out together with michael pittman, thomas jones and that they all made trips to mexico together is more evident than anything.

juniorseau55 said:
Just wondering because there were rumors that all three of these guys made frequent trips to Tijuana to buy Juice. In a radio station a player who did not wanted to let himself known reportedly said that he had known all three
of these players to make trips to mexico. All of them had gained a considerable amount of muscle in the last couple of years. They worked out together and away from the team all the time.

clear.gif

Boston needs to drop some weight to look a little like his drafted size not exatcly but similar

Phinzone said:

I agree with everything you just said, except about his durability and his playing weight.

It is not a matter of Boston lasting 5 vs. 10 years; it is a matter of a game-to-game wear and tear on his joints. What good is it, to have him bust some **s on the field for 9-10 games, if he will suffer a joint related injury because of his 240 - 245lbs playing weight and as a result, have him listed as questionable / doubtful / out for the remainder of the season.

If we have success with DB, he will become a vital part in our play-off run (success = play-offs). Bottom-line: His playing weight is primarily a short-term problem - not a long-term. He was great when he played @ 225lbs with the AC. – That was the year he had his best stats.

Cardiovascular training Boston; Let’s burn off some of that muscle-mass.

Back
Top Bottom