David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage). | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage).

I care IF he is.

I'm not saying he's not using. He could be, in fact ANY player could be. ZT, JT, Ricky, any one or all of them. However, this "evidence" is FAR from conclusive.

Well according to allot of people he wasn't worth the price we payed for him, so why do you care if he is gone for 4 games or not. We don't even know if he is and he has yet to pop on a test saying he is. So it is just ignorant to talk about a man that works out constantly. There is allot of players in this sport and others that people see as using roids. Look at Bonds/Mcgwire most recently, a while back they were criticized for using creatine. And anyone that works out at all knows that creatine is not illegal and is not a roid. I don't know if they used roids on top of that, no one knows that but them.

This is a bunch of BS, Seau.

First, you don't have all the facts straight. He was 205-210 out of college. By the time he was drafted, he was a bit bigger (How many players put on 10-15 lbs between their college season and the draft? Happens every year). By last year he was 250, but that was a bit overweight. Now, he's 240.

Second, most of your info on weight training is anecdotal. You don't have hard, reliable stats to back it up. I can tell you that individuals grow faster and differently. For example, I have a good friend who went from 6-5, 215 as an 18 year old to 245 in two years and he NEVER used steroids. Two years later he was 270 and a starting DT for the Texas Longhorns. By his 2nd year in the pros he was 300. I know a lot of guys who've done that without steroids. There are numerous stats that show athletes abilities (especially at a young age) to grow fast.

Third, Boston was already getting ripped in his senior year. He could easily have gone from 210 to 220 to 230 to 240 in 3 years if his metabolism allowed him to and he had the right training.

Fourth, the biggest problem is that there's no hard evidence other than your speculation. Until you have evidence beyond suppositions and a few pictures (that do not tell the entire story of what he looked like in college and after college), this is basically slander. Sorry to be so pointed, but that's basically what this is. Could he or might he have used 'roids? Yes. But, is this proof? No.

It is what the media does every day to manipulate stories to fit their particular bias. You should try 60 minutes.

Da 'Fins said:

First, you don't have all the facts straight. He was 205-210 out of college. By the time he was drafted, he was a bit bigger (How many players put on 10-15 lbs between their college season and the draft? Happens every year). By last year he was 250, but that was a bit overweight. Now, he's 240.

Second, most of your info on weight training is anecdotal. You don't have hard, reliable stats to back it up. I can tell you that individuals grow faster and differently. For example, I have a good friend who went from 6-5, 215 as an 18 year old to 245 in two years and he NEVER used steroids. Two years later he was 270 and a starting DT for the Texas Longhorns. By his 2nd year in the pros he was 300. I know a lot of guys who've done that without steroids. There are numerous stats that show athletes abilities (especially at a young age) to grow fast.

Third, Boston was already getting ripped in his senior year. He could easily have gone from 210 to 220 to 230 to 240 in 3 years if his metabolism allowed him to and he had the right training.

Fourth, the biggest problem is that there's no hard evidence other than your speculation. Until you have evidence beyond suppositions and a few pictures (that do not tell the entire story of what he looked like in college and after college), this is basically slander. Sorry to be so pointed, but that's basically what this is. Could he or might he have used 'roids? Yes. But, is this proof? No.

It is what the media does every day to manipulate stories to fit their particular bias. You should try 60 minutes.

Thank you I have been trying to explain it too. Hopefully you got through to him.

Wade Smith weighed 240 pounds his freshman year at Memphis. He's currently 315 pounds.

Former Bucs DT Brad Culpepper played at 275-285 his entire career. 1 year later, he was a 190 pound lawyer at Morgan, Colling, and Gilbert...."FOR the People". That last part was for everyone in Tampa. :lol: Anyway, he said that he just didn't want to be that big anymore. He had no more reason to be. BTW - he looks a lot older than his 35 years.

I think the more interesting thing about this whole discussion in the effect that steroids have on behavior. Rather than trying to decide whether he did or didn't use them based on his body, wouldn't it be interesting to know if his reputedly testy/tempramental behavior was present in college.....or is it a newfound trait that goes along with all those muscles?

Phinz said:
Well according to allot of people he wasn't worth the price we payed for him, so why do you care if he is gone for 4 games or not. We don't even know if he is and he has yet to pop on a test saying he is. So it is just ignorant to talk about a man that works out constantly. There is allot of players in this sport and others that people see as using roids. Look at Bonds/Mcgwire most recently, a while back they were criticized for using creatine. And anyone that works out at all knows that creatine is not illegal and is not a roid. I don't know if they used roids on top of that, no one knows that but them.

not worth the price we paid for him? Where the hell did you hear that? We virtually STOLE him from SD. Gave them a bust DB from our system (could pan out there, but not here) and something like a 7th round pick. I can't believe anyone would think we overpaid for him....feeley on the other hand.........

Allen said:
I think the more interesting thing about this whole discussion in the effect that steroids have on behavior. Rather than trying to decide whether he did or didn't use them based on his body, wouldn't it be interesting to know if his reputedly testy/tempramental behavior was present in college.....or is it a newfound trait that goes along with all those muscles?

Hey JS55... ^ This would make your argument a little more credible...go dig up some dirt on how he beats his wife repeatedly and report back, asap.

ty

Da 'Fins said:

Bro I don't want to be horrible or anything but you know nothing of what you are talking about and you are basing everything from your own perspective as things worked the way you believe they work which goes against the rules of science. As for your friends I dont even know if they are really your friends or you are making all this up. You just said he gained almost 100 lbs in 4-5 years. That is laughable bro, keep it to yourself. I don't know how fit they are or if all that weight is water and fat. I have also written articles in bodybuilding.com a while back which still can be found. You can read on endocrinology if you get a chance to and you can read on how muscle growth happens.

There are three types of bodies which boston lands in one of them naturally. Ectomorth, Endomorph and endomorph. Judging from David Bostons body when he came into the Nfl which was 210 but those weights are never accurate so who knows how big he was. Not only was his bodyfat higher but he was way less muscular. Skipping the creatine arguement which has no relevance, creatine is absorbed at a high peak insulin rate and it later turns into atp. Every Muscle cell is filled with water thus creating a full look to the muscle.

Muscle growth if it were to be divided evenly it would be an inch of thickness per pound. Whoever said Thomas Jones, David Boston and Michael Pittman aren't using anabolic steroids then they obviously blinded by the fact that they dont wanna accept it or don't lift a single hand to workout.

Moving on, All Professional Bodybuilders are steroid users. I was a professional Bodybuilder until last year and yes, I did Juice. IfBB for example is the competitive professional bodybuilding Organization. If you don't juice as a professional then you will find yourself way behind. As a matter of fact to be impressive to win a contest as a mass monster you would have to take synthetic hormones.

Charles Paloquin claims that David Boston has a testosterone higher than any person he has seen. WHich is a lie because he has trained professional weight lifters from Russia, Yugoslavia and Usa.

Judging from Bostons Frame as a 21 year old will contradict that. At that age knowing he engaged in weightlifting activities In college and high school will tell you that you would have to eat more nutrients and change the way you are training in order to achieve a minimum of 9 lbs of pure muscle a year. In a 3 month steroid cycle you gain as much as 15 lbs of muscle any more than that will be noted as water retention from high estrogen levels.

Find pictures of David Bostons Stomach if you want. His Abodominals stick out in a way that natural lifters don't have. Instead of having deep cuts he has overblown abdominals which is caused by normally by high growth hormone levels. His head has increased size dramastically as well. Last year in training camp his face was real puffy and red. He has been getting injured as he has been gaining weight too much.

The injuries aren't cause of his weight, they can possibly be because of low collagen levels. Collagen supports the joints. As you muscle gains more mass, your joints get stronger. You guys know too little obviously to talk about this subject. Gain this and gain that, you guys are talking out your mouths. There are chemical changes that go in your body. Hormone changes and if David does juices now which it looks like he does then he likely used steroids while in college. He obviously wouldn't be the only person using steroids. There are more athletes that use steroids in the NFL and you don't even know about it. What steroids mostly do is increase protein synthesis which is a process that cells produce protein(muscle). Just wanted To clear that out the way.

a) David Boston also associated with pittman and thomas. Both players increase muscle mass as fast as Boston and they worked away from the
team. If you have seen pittmans muscles at least which he has the best body out of all of them, he would have a solid bodybuilder physique. Thomas got big too fast. His arms nearly increased 3 inches judging from his 2001 pics. Those are 30-40 lbs of muscle.

b) Teammates have said that all three of these players frequently make trips to Tijuana which so happens to be a black market for anabolics.

c) The media itself noticed the huge change of boston.

D) After gaining all that muscle he not only has become stronger but faster.

FiN.in.RI said:
Hey JS55... ^ This would make your argument a little more credible...go dig up some dirt on how he beats his wife repeatedly and report back, asap.

ty

Michael Pittman has beat up his wife many times.

buckeyenic007 said:
Boston WILL contribute....he has been accused of using steriods season after season. I say test him and get over it. Let the kid play ball. Besides, isn't this a Dolphins forum?? I can't believe how people out there are bashing this PRO BOWL reciever that we picked up in the off-season. Personally, I'm pumped up about the addition...Chambers and Boston at WR?!?!? That is one he11 of a combo in my opnion, hello running game again....

THG wasn't detectable, Romo and many players used it. Testosterone itself can not be detectable at least after 3 weeks even less if you're an athlete. That is Testosterone enan. Suspension takes about a day to pass drug tests. Its also a very nasty testosterone due to the side effects and the constant hormonal change. Test Propiate takes about one week to get out of your system. Dbol takes around 2 days to get out your system. Human Growth HOrmone which is a protein that has a chain of 191 amino acids(not a steroid) is not detectable.

I'm not accusing anyoen of using steroids but I know what Im talking about and have a background of what im talking about. Look at the atachment below and look at how his stomach looks. God never made our abdominal muscles to be that thick.

What does Mexico have to do with this? I thought people cross the border to go smoke some weed. Now they sell roids down there as well? :lol:

Surferosa said:
What does Mexico have to do with this? I thought people cross the border to go smoke some weed. Now they sell roids down there as well? :lol:

I use to get my juice from people from There. Every athlete goes to mexico to get it as well. They can order it from a catalog and etc.

Back
Top Bottom