David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage). | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage).

Genetics are genetics, his head has grown pretty large and his cheek bone is thicker than when he was 60 lbs lighter. You people need to be informed about anabolic steroids a lot more. The media for one has a misconception about steroids and the media has no clue what they do. Of course you have train hard and eat right when you are on steroids. What good does a high increase in protein synthesis is , nitric oxide balance without food.

The body can do so much with genetics and knowing that all of them worked out separate from the team tells me something. Pittman grew fast, Thomas Jones grew Large too. All of these guys are conviniently located next to mexico. As I said before that his teamates knew they made frequent trips to mexico.

Boston has been tested many times and has passed those test many times....some may call them random testing, but doubtful....

buckeyenic007 said:
Boston has been tested many times and has passed those test many times....some may call them random testing, but doubtful....

David Boston is tested like any normal player. Fact of the matter is that not all steroids are detectable and there are steroids with such short half life tht they can appear the next day out of the system.

A player gains all this mass and everyone thinks he is on roids, I've seen many people do it without being on roids. IMO all these people that are saying these things probably worked out for a little while and never saw to many good gains. It all comes down to jealousy, the majority of people are jealous. You don't think everybodies body is different. If you take as many supplements as these athletes have said they do then you would also get big, but only professional athletes have the money, professional trainers to do so. I'm also tired of hearing people say that supplements are roids. That comes from little nerds that can't even lift there own weight, and show no interest in bulking up and getting physically fit.

Phinz said:
A player gains all this mass and everyone thinks he is on roids, I've seen many people do it without being on roids. IMO all these people that are saying these things probably worked out for a little while and never saw to many good gains. It all comes down to jealousy, the majority of people are jealous. You don't think everybodies body is different. If you take as many supplements as these athletes have said they do then you would also get big, but only professional athletes have the money, professional trainers to do so. I'm also tired of hearing people say that supplements are roids. That comes from little nerds that can't even lift there own weight, and show no interest in bulking up and getting physically fit.

I agree with a player gaining mass but if you look at the human body and to think that he can put that much mass on its crazy. Im not saying that hes on roids, but he sure knows how to spend his money. Built like a tank :apc:

Btw, here is two pictures.

clear.gif

bostonbeatmich-1.jpg

Give me a farking break, man. He was already ripped, and has the frame to put on more. I dont know what the deal is with the JuniorSeau55 guy, if he's just highly pessamistic, or a troll, but I've yet to see one of his negative posts in which he actually had some sort of reasoning, though, effort, or facts as a basis behind his "posts".

All i know is somepeople in here whine more than a puppy. God it is embarassing.DFR

ok

juniorseau55 said:
As we can see from his genetics, he clearly does not have the genetics that we are seeing from his physical self. Look at the upper picture please. Charles Poloquin claims that he has the highest testosterone levels he has seen, his picture coming out of college literally puts a question mark on that statement.

please guy.. show us boston's DNA mapping, how the hell do you know what boston's genetics are?

you have no credibility so stop putting the steroid label on Boston. I see body builders every day, people much bigger than Boston and I know for a fact that they don't do steroids...

boston is an athelete and a Pro NFL wide reciever. He already has the predisposition (was born) to become big and strong.

All you do to try and prove your point is use before and after pictures, which btw, is laughable. :roflmao:

js55:"Two years ago that guy wasn't as big as he is now so he's on steroids."

anyone else: "He passes all his drug tests with flying colors so how can you say that?"

js55: "It donesnt matter. I am a bodybuilder and I am an expert in genetics. Strict drug tests don't prove anything.

anyone else: :roflmao:

FiN.in.RI said:
please guy.. show us boston's DNA mapping, how the hell do you know what boston's genetics are?

you have no credibility so stop putting the steroid label on Boston. I see body builders every day, people much bigger than Boston and I know for a fact that they don't do steroids...

boston is an athelete and a Pro NFL wide reciever. He already has the predisposition (was born) to become big and strong.

All you do to try and prove your point is use before and after pictures, which btw, is laughable. :roflmao:

js55:"Two years ago that guy wasn't as big as he is now so he's on steroids."

anyone else: "He passes all his drug tests with flying colors so how can you say that?"

js55: "It donesnt matter. I am a bodybuilder and I am an expert in genetics. Strict drug tests don't prove anything.

anyone else: :roflmao:

You are just a 14 year old who knows nothing about weightlifting. You are ridiculous in the fact that everyone knows he's juicing like many other athletes and you don't. He was scrawny as hell when he came into the nfl now he's 60 lbs bigger. No diet specially after a time from 20-25 where your testosterone decreases until you produce little of it when you are in your 30's. You won't gain 60 lbs of pure muscle in a period of 5 years without taking anabolic steroids. The worlds Mr Natural Olympia isn't even as big as boston and has been doing it for 35 years. THere have been reports where pittman, jones, boston took frequent trips to mexico. I'm sure you didnt see the pictures of thomas jones in 2001 and pictures of him in bucs training camp. Looking fairly thicker and stronger. I'm sure you didn't see pittman when he was drafted out of arizona weighting in at 203 lbs and he wasn't ripped. We can See how badly pittman is balding and he's barely 26 years old. Look at how big david bostons face has gotten. Know your facts before trying to say I know nothing about bodybuilding and steroids.

juniorseau55 said:
You are just a 14 year old who knows nothing about weightlifting. You are ridiculous in the fact that everyone knows he's juicing like many other athletes and you don't. He was scrawny as hell when he came into the nfl now he's 60 lbs bigger. No diet specially after a time from 20-25 where your testosterone decreases until you produce little of it when you are in your 30's. You won't gain 60 lbs of pure muscle in a period of 5 years without taking anabolic steroids. The worlds Mr Natural Olympia isn't even as big as boston and has been doing it for 35 years. THere have been reports where pittman, jones, boston took frequent trips to mexico. I'm sure you didnt see the pictures of thomas jones in 2001 and pictures of him in bucs training camp. Looking fairly thicker and stronger. I'm sure you didn't see pittman when he was drafted out of arizona weighting in at 203 lbs and he wasn't ripped. We can See how badly pittman is balding and he's barely 26 years old. Look at how big david bostons face has gotten. Know your facts before trying to say I know nothing about bodybuilding and steroids.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

bleh...

juniorseau55 said:
You are just a 14 year old who knows nothing about weightlifting. You are ridiculous in the fact that everyone knows he's juicing like many other athletes and you don't. He was scrawny as hell when he came into the nfl now he's 60 lbs bigger. No <A TITLE="Click for more information about diet" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://www.prescriptions-r-us.biz/">diet</A> specially after a time from 20-25 where your testosterone decreases until you produce little of it when you are in your 30's. You won't gain 60 lbs of pure muscle in a period of 5 years without taking anabolic steroids. The worlds Mr Natural Olympia isn't even as big as boston and has been doing it for 35 years. THere have been reports where pittman, jones, boston took frequent trips to mexico. I'm sure you didnt see the pictures of thomas jones in 2001 and pictures of him in bucs training camp. Looking fairly thicker and stronger. I'm sure you didn't see pittman when he was drafted out of arizona weighting in at 203 lbs and he wasn't ripped. We can See how badly pittman is balding and he's barely 26 years old. Look at how big david bostons face has gotten. Know your facts before trying to say I know nothing about
bodybuilding and steroids.

You are just a 14 year old who knows nothing about weightlifting. You are ridiculous in the fact that everyone knows he's juicing.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I agree, there are people i know that are my age 17 and are bigger or just as big as guys who have been weight lifting for 20 yrs and do it strictly. The fact that Boston is huge has concerns that he may be using some sort of hormone booster

I don't think he is using but in all honesty does it really matter what he is doing to his body. Does it affect you guys. I mean how do you know for sure that he is using. And even if he is, who cares. I know it goes against your professional opinion, but friends of mine are just as big as him and guess what there not using. So maybe you don't believe me, but like I said before who cares.

Phinz said:
I don't think he is using but in all honesty does it really matter what he is doing to his body. Does it affect you guys. I mean how do you know for sure that he is using. And even if he is, who cares. I know it goes against your professional opinion, but friends of mine are just as big as him and guess what there not using. So maybe you don't believe me, but like I said before who cares.

It does matter if Boston takes steroids because if he gets caught, he will be suspended for 4 games. Also, I don't want to win games because people on our team cheat to get ahead.

iceblizzard69 said:
It does matter if Boston takes steroids because if he gets caught, he will be suspended for 4 games. Also, I don't want to win games because people on our team cheat to get ahead.

That is natural among the sport for people to use steroids. The receive too many hits for their natural body to recover. I heard that one of the causes that might have hurt walter payton during his career was possible steroid usage during his career. He trained like a bull in the off season running hills and doing other crap.

Back
Top Bottom