David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage). | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage).

juniorseau55 said:
I use to get my juice from people from There. Every athlete goes to mexico to get it as well. They can order it from a catalog and etc.
Mexico is known for it's 'roids. You can get them over the counter there if I'm not mistaken.

Junior, what's your screen name on bodybuilding.com ? I've been going there for quite a while myself. Small world.

Back then it use to be hulk something. I made new accounts because I just don't use em that much and forget them when I get new email addresses.

juniorseau55 said:
THG wasn't detectable, Romo and many players used it. Testosterone itself can not be detectable at least after 3 weeks even less if you're an athlete. That is Testosterone enan. Suspension takes about a day to pass drug tests. Its also a very nasty testosterone due to the side effects and the constant hormonal change. Test Propiate takes about one week to get out of your system. Dbol takes around 2 days to get out your system. Human Growth HOrmone which is a protein that has a chain of 191 amino acids(not a steroid) is not detectable.

I'm not accusing anyoen of using steroids but I know what Im talking about and have a background of what im talking about. Look at the atachment below and look at how his stomach looks. God never made our abdominal muscles to be that thick.
I agree with you that Boston's abdominals do look unusually bloated. But look at the photoshopped pick that Blitz Inc posted on page one of this thread. It has boston's head on a bodybuilders body. Those abs don't look bloated? If all body builders do steroids, then shouldn't his abs look bloated too?

I still think another valid thing too look at is his short fuse. Can't steroids cause unpredictible/testy behavior? I have no experience with them, just interested.

Back
Top Bottom