David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage). | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Evolution(also pics of other players and steroid usage).

Diet, supplements, creatine, and a great workout attitude will easily put that on you in a couple of years. It's not like he blew up in 1 year. Creatine will essentially do the same thing as steroids. Why do't you read up on nitric oxide? Potentially better then steroids and available at GNC.

Ridiculous thread.

Well if Boston can bruise up the secondary with some of that muscle, that's even better for Ricky Williams if he can bust one into that bruised up secondary. It's all legal until you get caught, right CC?

juniorseau55 said:
Listen bro, coming from the bodybuilding world I can tell you what you can achieve and what you can't. Judging from his frame at 20 years old which he is coming to his prime of development tells me that the body he has now is beyond his genetics. He has been as much as 260 and 60 lbs of gold is the equivalent of a lifetime of a natural bodybuilder. Also knowing that he has been associated with and worked out together with michael pittman, thomas jones and that they all made trips to mexico together is more evident than anything.
How is it that he has passed every steroids test he's ever taken? I'm not being sarcastic, if you know, I'd be curious to hear your answer.

"Diet, supplements, creatine, and a great workout attitude will easily put that on you in a couple of years. It's not like he blew up in 1 year. Creatine will essentially do the same thing as steroids. Why do't you read up on nitric oxide? Potentially better then steroids and available at GNC."

That commment that you just made is laughable and should spend more time doing some research. Creatine only aids to muscle growth by providing more atp in your muscles. It does not however create an anabolic enviroment by itself. An anabolic enviroment is an enviroment that causes muscle growth. Now for your other statement "creatine would just do as good as steroids".

You are so far from right on that one bud, thats a laughable statement. There is nothing more powerful than the root of all muscle growth which are hormones. Steroids Raise protein synthesis by 400 percent. Why do you think they give this stuff to cows and animals and to comA patients. To patients who develop a bad lung development during their childhood. Adults that have late puberty problems. Creatine merely causes muscle cell volume by bloating your muscle. On the top of that steroids cause a near perfect nitrogen balance

Why don't I read up on nitric Oxide? A product from GNC? Because is bullcrap and they only fool people like you to buy a supplement that does nothing. Everything out there is out to immitate what steroids do and that stupid bottle that you buy which gives no results compare to a vial full of testosterone. Athletes are out there to sponsor these companies which have products that don't do nothing. When you hear about an athlete that spends 200,000 bucks on supllements a year its bull. There are only afew products that aid "Not cause" massive gains.

How is it that he has passed every steroids test he's ever taken? I'm not being sarcastic, if you know, I'd be curious to hear your answer.

Every steroid has a half-life which is how long it takes to not be detectable. Testosterone for example, that is testosterone suspension, it takes about a day to get out of your system. Its easy to beat a test really. There is human growth hormone which is not even detectable by the olympic commitee. There is D-bol which gets out of your system really fast.

Those tests are trying to find metabolites. Knowing those athletes are always active and knowing those metabolites attach to the lipids, an athlete can burn them down while exercising and make his chances for passing the test more slim.

juniorseau55 said:
"Diet, supplements, creatine, and a great workout attitude will easily put that on you in a couple of years. It's not like he blew up in 1 year. Creatine will essentially do the same thing as steroids. Why do't you read up on nitric oxide? Potentially better then steroids and available at GNC."

That commment that you just made is laughable and should spend more time doing some research. Creatine only aids to muscle growth by providing more atp in your muscles. It does not however create an anabolic enviroment by itself. An anabolic enviroment is an enviroment that causes muscle growth. Now for your other statement "creatine would just do as good as steroids".

You are so far from right on that one bud, thats a laughable statement. There is nothing more powerful than the root of all muscle growth which are hormones. Steroids Raise protein synthesis by 400 percent. Why do you think they give this stuff to cows and animals and to comA patients. To patients who develop a bad lung development during their childhood. Adults that have late puberty problems. Creatine merely causes muscle cell volume by bloating your muscle. On the top of that steroids cause a near perfect nitrogen balance

Why don't I read up on nitric Oxide? A product from GNC? Because is bullcrap and they only fool people like you to buy a supplement that does nothing. Everything out there is out to immitate what steroids do and that stupid bottle that you buy which gives no results compare to a vial full of testosterone. Athletes are out there to sponsor these companies which have products that don't do nothing. When you hear about an athlete that spends 200,000 bucks on supllements a year its bull. There are only afew products that aid "Not cause" massive gains.

Every steroid has a half-life which is how long it takes to not be detectable. Testosterone for example, that is testosterone suspension, it takes about a day to get out of your system. Its easy to beat a test really. There is human growth hormone which is not even detectable by the olympic commitee. There is D-bol which gets out of your system really fast.

Those tests are trying to find metabolites. Knowing those athletes are always active and knowing those metabolites attach to the lipids, an athlete can burn them down while exercising and make his chances for passing the test more slim.
Creatine supplementation is sooooooooooooo overrated.

juniorseau55 said:
Listen bro, coming from the bodybuilding world I can tell you what you can achieve and what you can't. Judging from his frame at 20 years old which he is coming to his prime of development tells me that the body he has now is beyond his genetics. He has been as much as 260 and 60 lbs of gold is the equivalent of a lifetime of a natural bodybuilder. Also knowing that he has been associated with and worked out together with michael pittman, thomas jones and that they all made trips to mexico together is more evident than anything.

I beg to differ. I've seen people pack on 10 lbs of muscle per year. He's been in the NFL for 5 years, to reach 60 lbs. of muscle, that's 12 lbs. per year, and like I said he's a health freak, I had half the time to lift that he does, and about a millionth of the money, and used only creatine. I put on 8 lbs. per year when I was body building. This is not far fetched.

He's a HEALTH freak. If he were a musclebound steriod user, do you think he'd bother to control his diet? Hell no, he has access to the best fitness personell in the world and it's obvious that he is totally centered on working out. 12 lbs. a year (they say 260, i'm willing to be he was on the LOW end of 260 IF he was 260 at all) is plausible under his circumstances.

Phinzone said:
I beg to differ. I've seen people pack on 10 lbs of muscle per year. He's been in the NFL for 5 years, to reach 60 lbs. of muscle, that's 12 lbs. per year, and like I said he's a health freak, I had half the time to lift that he does, and about a millionth of the money, and used only creatine. I put on 8 lbs. per year when I was body building. This is not far fetched.

He's a HEALTH freak. If he were a musclebound steriod user, do you think he'd bother to control his diet? Hell no, he has access to the best fitness personell in the world and it's obvious that he is totally centered on working out. 12 lbs. a year (they say 260, i'm willing to be he was on the LOW end of 260 IF he was 260 at all) is plausible under his circumstances.

First off, maybe a person CAN put on 12 lbs per year... but they can NEVER sustain those gains indefinitely. Generally the only people capable of that are the out of shape and untrained. A 200+ lb athlete already in top physical condition will find it REAL difficult to put on 10 lbs of muscle AT ALL... let alone per year.

Plus, how do you explain the fact that he put on nearly 25+ lbs in one OFFSEASON... not a year... one OFFSEASON. He EXPLODED in one year... and that is the reason the Cardinals started raising their eyebrows and let him go. It wasn't a gradual approach to get where he is now, he left one season weighing under 220 and came back for training camp at 250+, and his weight has hovered there ever since.

Phinzone said:

Or you could do it without creatine......once again ...... overrated. All the years of training without this stuff, and all of a sudden it's a miracle supplement at 40 bucks a month. I sink my cash into protein powders, fat free cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, natural peanut butter, and oatmeal instead.

I agree that he has one of the best trainers available, and is strick with his diet, and training. I'm on the fence as to whether he uses roids though. Maybe, maybe not. I'm not gonna accuse him, but I'm not gonna deny the possibility either.

Creatine is a good supplementation for a football player specially during the times of high training. As his muscles can produce more atp and more work, it also can act as an anticatabolic aid for keeping muscle.

clear.gif

I didn't know Derek Fisher was on steriods? :lol:

As we can see from his genetics, he clearly does not have the genetics that we are seeing from his physical self. Look at the upper picture please. Charles Poloquin claims that he has the highest testosterone levels he has seen, his picture coming out of college literally puts a question mark on that statement.

juniorseau55 said:
Creatine is a good supplementation for a football player specially during the times of high training. As his muscles can produce more atp and more work, it also can act as an anticatabolic aid for keeping muscle.
I'm not saying creatine isn't good,but it is overrated. Your body only holds enough to go all out for about 8 to 10 seconds. After that it jumps into the glycogenic pathway for producing ATP. Diet and consistant training is way more important.

Phinzone said:
I think the weight was 257, thats what the espn artical said about him last year. And if you read the artical, some of the things it says he does in order to create his "perfect body" is really crazy, like IV drips and all that. I still doubt the steroid use though.

Boston WILL contribute....he has been accused of using steriods season after season. I say test him and get over it. Let the kid play ball. Besides, isn't this a Dolphins forum?? I can't believe how people out there are bashing this PRO BOWL reciever that we picked up in the off-season. Personally, I'm pumped up about the addition...Chambers and Boston at WR?!?!? That is one he11 of a combo in my opnion, hello running game again....

I dont want to affend anyone here but have u noticed how all african americans are buff like that...??? all these rappers are bigger than these football players... im just saying its genetics...

Back
Top Bottom