DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!!

I read that 3 part series on Chase Edmunds…really informative…. clicked on the tyler link…a great article… thanks

quote from Edmunds in pt 3 of the article….
From what Edmonds was told by his new teammates, the deck was stacked against Tagovailoa his first two years. More than anyone knew.

“The OC and the offense — the way it was ran — was terrible,” Edmonds says. “It was absolutely terrible. OK? He just didn’t have the right pieces around him. Now, he has the right pieces. He’ll be just fine.”

Last edited:
So he decided to make an entire story on the few throws that Tua had difficulty with? Then added 3 cities that Tua will have to play including one city where he carries an undefeated record if memory serves correctly?

Tua not the entire team is going to be the difference between wins/losses in those games?

What a clown!
Also, look who posted it. Another Tua hater. They thrive on these crap reports.

Have you played in wide zone before?
Nah. Today I had a run where it was for like 7 yds. It should have been for 20 yds. But I still gotta train my eyes because all college and Arizona it was predominant inside zone. And that is a little different block scheme where the blocks are more vertical. So I'm still learning to train my eyes to ride the wave and figure what cuts I'm going to be making at the 2nd level. But that is the beauty of practice. I'll get better tomorrow.

Inside, when I read my 2nd level block, I'm usually pressing and getting back under. For this one, I didn't even have to do that. If I could have just stayed on my 1st level block, second man was already up to the 2nd level, I could just give it a little shimmy and get it back outside. I've ran inside zone for the past 10 years and I consider myself an expert at that particular play.

Inside zone is kind of like cat and mouse with the LB. I really have to displace the LB with my track and path. With Outside zone, I'm really riding the wave. My front side blocker is really doing a good job of trying to climb to that 2nd level, so that when I do displace my cut, LBs are usually outside and running laterally. So their hips are to the sideline. So when I do get underneath, they can't get back to me. It's their hips, it's physics. So I'm learning my path, learn my track, read my blocks better, etc.

Off topic but I didn’t even know that picture (your sig) existed. I can’t believe that was almost 15 years ago. I talked a lot of smack back then lol. Good times brotha!

Thoughts on Waddle
"JW is faster than I thought. 4.3 guys don't run as fast on a football field, but JW actually runs a 4.3 on a football field."
This is what is so special about Chase Edmonds.

His speed does not diminish when the pads come on.

And already turning heads today in camp in the underwear.

Have you played in wide zone before?
Nah. Today I had a run where it was for like 7 yds. It should have been for 20 yds. But I still gotta train my eyes because all college and Arizona it was predominant inside zone. And that is a little different block scheme where the blocks are more vertical. So I'm still learning to train my eyes to ride the wave and figure what cuts I'm going to be making at the 2nd level. But that is the beauty of practice. I'll get better tomorrow.

Inside, when I read my 2nd level block, I'm usually pressing and getting back under. For this one, I didn't even have to do that. If I could have just stayed on my 1st level block, second man was already up to the 2nd level, I could just give it a little shimmy and get it back outside. I've ran inside zone for the past 10 years and I consider myself an expert at that particular play.

Inside zone is kind of like cat and mouse with the LB. I really have to displace the LB with my track and path. With Outside zone, I'm really riding the wave. My front side blocker is really doing a good job of trying to climb to that 2nd level, so that when I do displace my cut, LBs are usually outside and running laterally. So their hips are to the sideline. So when I do get underneath, they can't get back to me. It's their hips, it's physics. So I'm learning my path, learn my track, read my blocks better, etc.

See my post above.

Already flashing and is brand new to the scheme.

No! No! No! We don't need that crap to our *star* players. Especially without pads. The guy went up HIGH and practically landed on his shoulder.

If i'm being honest, the way he got u,p attempted to celebrate, and gingerly started walking back to the huddle suggested that fall hurt.

I’m fairness, a fellow star player wanted the ball.

At first i thought along the same lines as you.

Then I realized it was Jevon and that changed my perception just a bit. Obviously Holland all the defensive players have to be cautious against their own teammates.

But if your going against Jevon Holland, this is what your going to get for the next decade.

Then I got angry at Bridgewater for making the bad throw.

Back
Top Bottom