Dear NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear NFL

IHATETHEJETS

Club Member
Reaction score
Not only you cater to Buffalo by moving their game because of snow (yes I know it was a blizzard), but then you have everyone in the Nation listen to Tony Romo slobber all over Josh Allen?

You decide to let the Dolphins and Chiefs play in -27 degree weather, but you (Roger Goodell) go to Houston where you can wear a sweater and be happy. Why didn't you go to the Dolphins/Chiefs game? You could at least said, "Look I was there it wasn't that bad."

Sorry rant is over, I put the TV on mute because I can't listen to Homo (I mean Romo) slobber all over Josh Allen and the Bills anymore. I am almost getting ready to stop watching the game.

Do you Allen haters suffer so cuz he's everything Tua isn't? šŸ¤£

I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. And it's a catch 22. I hate being his b/tch as well (obviously).

Buuuut, yall hated on me hard because I call a spade a spade & call Allen a baller.

I'm not certain why I hated Brady and only dislike Allen. I gather it's because Allen breaks so many tackles I find it respectable. He's a tough S.O.B. Brady is more a precision pretty b/tch.

Do you Allen haters suffer so cuz he's everything Tua isn't? šŸ¤£

I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. And it's a catch 22. I hate being his b/tch as well (obviously).

Buuuut, yall hated on me hard because I call a spade a spade & call Allen a baller.

I'm not certain why I hated Brady and only dislike Allen. I gather it's because Allen breaks so many tackles I find it respectable. He's a tough S.O.B. Brady is more a precision pretty b/tch.
Is it tough when the wind blows, he falls down and runs to the nearest official crying for a foul flailing his arms like a newborn baby chick begging for his mother? Pretty tough guy. I'm not even comparing him to Tua, I'm just calling him a baby back b*tch.

Ya I should probably stop watching football now. With the Dolphins out I don't need to get aggravated anymore.
F the NFL and the way they put teams and players on a pedestal.
And the way they treat our Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom