Dear NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear NFL

The reason I can't stand Allen is because he constantly looks to create contact, run over defenders, taunt them, and then flops like lebron and baits bs penalties with late slides. His reaction tonight on the very questionable penalty was laughable but it sadly worked.

Brady was annoying looking for calls too but at least he wasn't a runner who initiated contact.
Actually, what’s annoying is that certain QBs have learned the tactic and employed it impeccably. Mahomes, Brady, Allen….they complain(ed) to the refs after any negative play. There’s no question that it eventually goes in their favor.

We have a very weird team. Tyreek and Waddle never complain about being grabbed and held. Tua never looks for calls from the officials.

We have a very weird team. Tyreek and Waddle never complain about being grabbed and held. Tua never looks for calls from the officials.
Team is mentally soft. A bunch of "nice guys" ... so cool to see :rolleyes: even the refs know it lol.

Do you Allen haters suffer so cuz he's everything Tua isn't? 🤣

I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. And it's a catch 22. I hate being his b/tch as well (obviously).

Buuuut, yall hated on me hard because I call a spade a spade & call Allen a baller.

I'm not certain why I hated Brady and only dislike Allen. I gather it's because Allen breaks so many tackles I find it respectable. He's a tough S.O.B. Brady is more a precision pretty b/tch.
I dislike Allen but he initiates contact and then crybabies for flags like a little bitch

I dislike Allen but he initiates contact and then crybabies for flags like a little bitch

Lebron flops. Shaq was a flopper. They all do this crap. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

How is this even something that needs to be stated? Yeah, we despise crybaby Mahomes….and we’d take him on the Dolphins. We despised Brady, and we’d gladly accept the Lombardi he could have secured.

This is Master of the Obvious ****.
This dude is a troll

Do you Allen haters suffer so cuz he's everything Tua isn't? 🤣

I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. And it's a catch 22. I hate being his b/tch as well (obviously).

Buuuut, yall hated on me hard because I call a spade a spade & call Allen a baller.

I'm not certain why I hated Brady and only dislike Allen. I gather it's because Allen breaks so many tackles I find it respectable. He's a tough S.O.B. Brady is more a precision pretty b/tch.
This has nothing at all to do with Tua. I hate Josh Allen bc he's the QB of the Bills. I hated Tom Brady bc he was QB of the Pats (I hated him less on the Bucs). The Jets haven't really been good enough to have a hated QB, but Vinny Testaverde was close after that Monday Night game.

Alternatively, I'm a fan of Patrick Mahomes and think he's the most talented QB ever (with a skill set Tua does not have). Also a fan of Lamar, who is very different from Tua.

It's you Tua haters that seem to bring Tua into things way more than his fans. You are free to slurp Josh Allen if you want to without deflecting onto Tua, you just need to get in line behind Tony Romo.

Also, Brady was as tough as they come. Just bc he was smart enough to get rid of the ball rather than running head-first into linemen doesn't make him less tough, it makes him less retarded. This WILL come back to bite Allen in the ass at some point.

Lebron flops...
Nodding Yes GIF by Big Brother

...Shaq was a flopper...
Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom