Dear NFL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear NFL

I’d like a QB that everyone gushes over. How much fun would that be ? A QB that NOBODY questions giving a new contract. What Allen did the last 6 games was the exact opposite of what every QB since Marino has done.

Romo would be a better golf commentator. I don’t mind Collinsworth.

Did anyone watch the alternative broadcasts of the college football playoffs that had no commentary? You just heard what you would hear if you were at the game. IT WAS AWESOME!

Josh Allen and the Bills are living rent-free in everyone’s heads here. It’s absolutely unbelievable. Every single one of you… don’t lie… would take Allen as the Dolphins QB.. in a second.. and would love him!
HOW.gif

Imagine Romo and Collinsworth in the booth at the same time this week between Chiefs Bills.

It would be a mute-fest around the league.

If you love the way Romo talks about Allen, you should listen to Collinsworth.....

Collinsworthless back in the day slobbering over Benny R or Tommy B was annoying

No. Romo takes the cake on that one.

Agree.

I have been watching the Dolphins on mute every game where the announcers are crap. Like Collinsworth or Romo. It’s a much better experience. I watched KC on mute even though it was Tirico and Jason Garrett. Just can’t deal with all the knob schlobbing.

Garrett, in the booth, was much better than CC.

The NBC studio show w/o Maria Taylor is much much worse.

I’d like a QB that everyone gushes over. How much fun would that be ? A QB that NOBODY questions giving a new contract. What Allen did the last 6 games was the exact opposite of what every QB since Marino has done.

Romo would be a better golf commentator. I don’t mind Collinsworth.

Did anyone watch the alternative broadcasts of the college football playoffs that had no commentary? You just heard what you would hear if you were at the game. IT WAS AWESOME!

Nantz does golf & college hoops and should stick to useless sh** like the aforementioned.

The Super Bowl is on CBS so it'll be Jim & Tony announcing.

So many soft people here getting upset with announcers...and Miami isn't even playing. Middle school name calling as well. Homo? Grow up.
Cometely immature name calling. The proper terminology is.......

PETER PUFFER!!

Football is played in the elements, as it should be. By Monday the Buffalo field looked fine. They should have been FORCED to play on Sunday, as scheduled. Bunch of B.S.

Back
Top Bottom