Dear NFL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear NFL

Imagine getting offended by words. You know you can just get up and walk away from your computer right?
Imagine it, we live in world ruled by it.

Back OT: I think our game should have been rescheduled, I agree it was a bit of a double standard. But hey we'd have been at home in Miami for up to 2 playoff games.. so we only have ourselv(tua)es to blame.

Imagine it, we live in world ruled by it.

Back OT: I think our game should have been rescheduled, I agree it was a bit of a double standard. But hey we'd have been at home in Miami for up to 2 playoff games.. so we only have ourselv(tua)es to blame.

It's not all on Tua brother

We had a 2 TD lead and blew it

It's not all on Tua brother

We had a 2 TD lead and blew it
It won't be too much longer before we find out who is right. So far I'm 1 for 1. I was getting yelled at by Dolfans for saying the same things about Tannehill "He's not the guy" by year 3 or 4.

Also, Tua basically did nothing in the Tennessee game. 270 yards 0 TD 0 INT 1 fumble loss. He made a few throws more than half the back ups in the league could make, big whoop. The guy is just too slow mentally and physically weak. Noodle arm. Crumbles in crunch time situations consistently.

You want to put the blame on McDaniel go right ahead. But I can pretty much assure you TuAnon fellas that it was McDaniels offense that gave him those 'stats' you like to tout. Course, that's kinda like having your cake and eating it too. stats mean nothing . If they did, you should be singing McDaniel's praises because that is the best Tua you will ever see. He actually Plateau'd with Flores, we just got Tyreek and upgraded the system to fit Tua's needs after that... still not enough. It'll never be enough. Because he's not a top 10 QB anywhere but paper. I'm shooting for top 5 dont know bout you.

It won't be too much longer before we find out who is right. So far I'm 1 for 1. I was getting yelled at by Dolfans for saying the same things about Tannehill "He's not the guy" by year 3 or 4.

Also, Tua basically did nothing in the Tennessee game. 270 yards 0 TD 0 INT 1 fumble loss. He made a few throws more than half the back ups in the league could make, big whoop. The guy is just too slow mentally and physically weak. Noodle arm. Crumbles in crunch time situations consistently.

You want to put the blame on McDaniel go right ahead. But I can pretty much assure you TuAnon fellas that it was McDaniels offense that gave him those 'stats' you like to tout. Course, that's kinda like having your cake and eating it too. stats mean nothing . If they did, you should be singing McDaniel's praises because that is the best Tua you will ever see. He actually Plateau'd with Flores, we just got Tyreek and upgraded the system to fit Tua's needs after that... still not enough. It'll never be enough. Because he's not a top 10 QB anywhere but paper. I'm shooting for top 5 dont know bout you.

The defense blew the game bro not the offense

Not to say Tua had a great game but they did enough to win the game

Brother it's ok to not like Tua as long as you get your facts straight

Back
Top Bottom