Dear NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear NFL

Josh Allen and the Bills are living rent-free in everyone’s heads here. It’s absolutely unbelievable. Every single one of you… don’t lie… would take Allen as the Dolphins QB.. in a second.. and would love him!
How is this even something that needs to be stated? Yeah, we despise crybaby Mahomes….and we’d take him on the Dolphins. We despised Brady, and we’d gladly accept the Lombardi he could have secured.

This is Master of the Obvious ****.

I have been watching the Dolphins on mute every game where the announcers are crap. Like Collinsworth or Romo. It’s a much better experience. I watched KC on mute even though it was Tirico and Jason Garrett. Just can’t deal with all the knob schlobbing.

Josh Allen and the Bills are living rent-free in everyone’s heads here. It’s absolutely unbelievable. Every single one of you… don’t lie… would take Allen as the Dolphins QB.. in a second.. and would love him!
What difference does that make? Ofc we would. But he’s a whiny puss-boy in Bills gear leading the most pungent fan base in all of the NFL. We can hate him. It’s okay.

Can we be real? Allen is a total douche but has way more natural QB talent than Tua I can't stand the Bills, their fans or Allen but this seriously hurts Cause everything on display in that game is everything we lack. Balling TE plays. Clutch run plays. Mobile QB gashing the other team. THey will beat KC but the team I may hate more than Buffalo will hopefully end their season.

Not only you cater to Buffalo by moving their game because of snow (yes I know it was a blizzard), but then you have everyone in the Nation listen to Tony Romo slobber all over Josh Allen?

You decide to let the Dolphins and Chiefs play in -27 degree weather, but you (Roger Goodell) go to Houston where you can wear a sweater and be happy. Why didn't you go to the Dolphins/Chiefs game? You could at least said, "Look I was there it wasn't that bad."

Sorry rant is over, I put the TV on mute because I can't listen to Homo (I mean Romo) slobber all over Josh Allen and the Bills anymore. I am almost getting ready to stop watching the game.

F*ck outta here noob.
Waaah. Josh Allen and the Bills are too good… we have to keep talking about them, instead of the fact the fact that we can’t beat a team with a winning record…. waaaahhh!

Ya I should probably stop watching football now. With the Dolphins out I don't need to get aggravated anymore.
F the NFL and the way they put teams and players on a pedestal.
And the way they treat our Dolphins.
I haven’t watched a single game since the Dolphins fiasco. I even turned that off in the third quarter. Football is dead to me now. 😂 Too painful. I’m never impressed with the teams who win playoff games, yet Miami can never do it. So maddingly frustrating.

The reason I can't stand Allen is because he constantly looks to create contact, run over defenders, taunt them, and then flops like lebron and baits bs penalties with late slides. His reaction tonight on the very questionable penalty was laughable but it sadly worked.

Brady was annoying looking for calls too but at least he wasn't a runner who initiated contact.

Do people know Pittsburgh couldn’t even get in to Buffalo until Sunday evening when the game would have already been over? What was the alternative? Have them forfeit? Move it to Atlanta where Buffalo couldn’t fly out and have them forfeit while stealing the home game they earned? Somehow get the game played and let multiple people die while emergency crews can’t keep up? We need to stop with this bullshit. You can’t say ”I know it was a blizzard” and then post like you don’t know what a blizzard is. 47 people died in last year’s Buffalo blizzard. It’s not a joke. It’s not a point in the favor of the argument you think it is. Grow up.

Back
Top Bottom