Dez Bryant To Dolphins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant To Dolphins?

I disagree, my friend....Bryant is a shell of his former self...we are building team chemistry with a touch of speed added...Bryant contributes nothing to either of those traits IMO...he MAY be a good possession receiver that is used in (mainly) red zone opportunities...for a contender that could use him as needed...

No thanks to relying on a player with declining skills to take away opportunities from Amendola, Wilson, Grant ....I would rather go with the younger, faster guys...I know Amendola is older but his attitude vs. Bryant?...nope

Truer words have never been spoken

5_Qd_Jeeb.gif

Watching All or Nothing on the Cowboys, it sure seems like no one around him really likes him that much. He's always talking and you can see people just walk away from him. Clearly lost a step and has trouble getting separation. Coaches talked about it.

yes he may have lost step but he is still better than every wide receiver on dolphins team. the only problem I see with dez. might be with coaches.. for one yr deal I would bring him in...you can get 2 to 3 good yr out of dez.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of telling people they can't post material from X or Y website, but I agree that this is a pretty low effort fan blog.

I'd hope that this would never happen. We wanted to change the culture. Bringing him in would not be changing that culture. On top of that he's not even that good anymore plus he'll want to much money.

Funny thing, the author doesn't even acknowledge Devante Parker in his blurb. And why should he? Parker has been non existent since he came to us. Bryant can still do (Probably) what we wanted Parker to do, go up and grab the ball out of the air. Neither needs to be a great route runner or burner. Parker has shown nothing, and Bryant may still be able to deliver on jump balls.
Now, this will never happen because of money and locker room culture consistency, but Parker needs to be challenged at this spot. Someone, Bryant or other needs to come in and try to take Parker's job away.
If Gase is who he says he is, then the best man should be our no.1 receiver, not the one who was picked highest in the draft. Move on or deliver Devante. The time is now in 2018.

BTW, last thing. If Parker is serious about his craft then he needs to get with Amendola now and shadow him throughout TC.
Ehh... I don't know about that. Parker has had some great plays for us where he's gone up and highpointed the ball. That's not his issue at all. And besides... Gesicki has every bit of the skill set and ability to come down with those plays as Parker or bryant anyway.

I guess blog writer missed the Albert Wilson signing and the roster "cleansing" Miami has been trying to accomplish this offseason. Where on earth would Bryant fit into this deep receiving corps anyways? His skills have eroded badly and me thinks that doesn't get better as you age.

And Andy as bad as this sounds. I think the Wilson signing is a little under the radar. I was excited about it, watching his highlights. but the sad truth is, if you scroll up or read where I talked about Caroo making team and listed the 6 WR's I thought would make it, I initially typed Wright and then went back and edited it to Wilson. Me and one of my buds were having a deep talk about the school shooting so ill blame my mind not being in place, but honestly I couldn't even remember his last name and ive been a fan for 35 years

Snarky comments from prominent members is a great way to get me to fork over money for VIP.
My comment was not snarky. Sorry if you took it that way. My thought was a positive one.

As you are a long time member and I just thought you would want to help support the site. No big deal if you choose not to.

Last edited:
Someone said Dez is better than every Fins receiver now. Did they see Dez play last year? He wasn't better than most receivers in the league including the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom