Did Herbert's Senior Bowl MVP, Make MIA Getting Burrow More Likely? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Herbert's Senior Bowl MVP, Make MIA Getting Burrow More Likely?

This good news for us, it means teams won’t feel like they need to jump ahead of us for one of these qbs. I’m go for Tua or Love, and even after herberts senior bowl week I wouldn’t jump off a building if we end up with him, maybe a short bridge but not a building.

I would hope that the performance of a player in a single game in which rules are adjusted for security reasons wouldnt change the draft stock of said player significantly... or even at all...

Very doubtful the Bengals ho with anyone other the Burrow, but there is always a slight chance.

If Tua proves he is healthy and shows there will be no ongoing complication (Have no idea how he does that), Bengals might be tempted to take Tua with longer success, and better anticipation.

Same could happen with Herbert, considering how good he looked in the Rose Bowl and Senior Bowl. Herbert is a very special physical speciman that does not come along that very often...The Bengals could fall in love with the big arm, great athleticism, and big body to give and take punishment.

Even I would not be very upset if Miami picked Herbert, if Tua does not prove he can be a long term answer.

This is going to be a very exciting off-season with a lot of question marks, very little is 100% Guaranteed.

It means Herbert is the 2nd rated QB and this front office would be a bunch of FOOLS not to take him. He is healthy, plug-and-play in his 1st TC, offers immediate evaluation and grooming, and has much less floor in the public eye now.

No trades. Draft Herbert #5 and start rebuilding from there.

We may actually have to be concerned about people moving up to take HIM, though.

I don’t think there is any way the Bengals don’t draft Burrow. Yet I could see the Dolphins taking Herbert if there is any doubt about Tua’s health. In fact if the only way the Dolphins could draft Tua would be they have to trade up and give up 2 first round picks for Tua, I would rather see them stay at 5 and draft Herbert.

I just don’t think Tua‘s body will hold up to the hits he will take in the NFL.

Actually he played 4 years in college before playing that one quarter and if he had come out last year, he was projected to be the first pick in the 2019 draft.

The article is reliant upon his being named MVP of the senior bowl bro.

He has played 4 years in a conference that doesnt play defense.

Taking him in the top 10 is a reach.

He played one quarter against top seniors. Not some crap team defense. He played one quarter against a top senior defense who were trying to impress nfl teams.

It got me wondering too. We have 3 first round picks, it wouldnt hurt to give him a shot. But then youre missing out on Andrew Thomas, and LT is a major need

He played one quarter against top seniors. Not some crap team defense. He played one quarter against a top senior defense who were trying to impress nfl teams.

It got me wondering too. We have 3 first round picks, it wouldnt hurt to give him a shot. But then youre missing out on Andrew Thomas, and LT is a major need

Against guys trying not to get hurt, that have practiced together for a week in a generic defensive scheme.

They make more of an impression at the practice sessions than the actual game.

But whatever, time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom