Disappointing to be 0-1 with the Bills coming to Town. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disappointing to be 0-1 with the Bills coming to Town.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Watched the game was sure we won in Foxboro against Bellicheat at home but jeez come to this forum and I see so many disgruntled fans.

Sure we need to improve from Tua to the oline to the dline but c'mon man we beat NE on opening day in their stadium.

Does a win not do anymore? Will it not count later on?

It’s just the kids complaining because they don’t like Tua’s madden rating or he’s not ranked high in their fantasy football league. Anyone who really knows football is savoring that win because of how difficult an accomplishment it is to beat BB in Foxborough.

It was an excellent win. I was hoping for more, but as the game went on I could tell it was going to be a dog fight, and I should have known it would be. Shame on me for underestimating The Dark Lord on kickoff weekend.
But that win is huge- if we can manage a split with Buffalo, take NE at home, and hopefully sweep the Jets, that's 5-1 in the division. I don't know if all that is do-able, but I don't think it's ridiculous either.

if Mac Jones is the second coming of Bart Starr, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, all rolled into one pudgy package, what prevented him from putting up more than one touchdown and defeating us?

that wasn't our best defensive performance, but even if it was, the Mighty Mac Jones should have dropped at least 25 on us at home, right?

if Mac Jones is the second coming of Bart Starr, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, all rolled into one pudgy package, what prevented him from putting up more than one touchdown and defeating us?

that wasn't our best defensive performance, but even if it was, the Mighty Mac Jones should have dropped at least 25 on us at home, right?
I gotta say, the kid looked solid…but our scheme kinda made it easy for what they were doing between the 20s…and he mostly avoided X.

That and we weren’t stellar in the pressure department.

It’s just the kids complaining because they don’t like Tua’s madden rating or he’s not ranked high in their fantasy football league. Anyone who really knows football is savoring that win because of how difficult an accomplishment it is to beat BB in Foxborough.

Well just an FYI Tua scored more than Herbert in my fantasy league so therefore he is a much much better QB.

Back
Top Bottom