DJ Fluker transformed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DJ Fluker transformed

Hard work and dedication from a player who didnt have it before is usually a good trigger. Alot of them talk about it but very few actually do it. If he really put the time to change his physical makeout like this, you can bet your ass his level of focus towards being a pro football player also took a big leap. Its actually quite surprising how wide the gap is between lazy talent and 100% focus and decication talent. Ask Cam Wake.

transformers beat up GIF
I will not be happy until our offensive line can do this.

Cam Wake shows what can happen when you finally decided to fully dedicate yourself. This is HIGHLY impressive as long he did it the right way. Something to certainly keep and eye on bc this is a huge transition.

Hard work and dedication from a player who didnt have it before is usually a good trigger. Alot of them talk about it but very few actually do it. If he really put the time to change his physical makeout like this, you can bet your *** his level of focus towards being a pro football player also took a big leap. Its actually quite surprising how wide the gap is between lazy talent and 100% focus and decication talent. Ask Cam Wake.
He is only 30.

Not old for an Offensive Lineman.

This is excellent.

I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am for the 2021 O-line. Second year for Jackson, Hunt, Kindley…new picks in Eichenberg and Coleman, Skura, a motivated Fluker…

…what makes me excited is the depth. Lots of talent, increasing experience, and competition.

I mean…not fudgey tea excited…but excited.

This is excellent.

I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am for the 2021 O-line. Second year for Jackson, Hunt, Kindley…new picks in Eichenberg and Coleman, Skura, a motivated Fluker…

…what makes me excited is the depth. Lots of talent, increasing experience, and competition.

I mean…not fudgey tea excited…but excited.

When a team member makes strides in maintaining or improving their body in the off season, it speaks well for the teams culture.

Back
Top Bottom