Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl???? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

Hilarious post, thanks for the comic relief Travis. Are you his official Hype Man ?

“We” don’t mean this, and don’t try to put words in “his” mouth. Just classic! Keep this rolling it’s pure genius. I need these subtitles to continue so I can understand the intent of these posts and not infer something from them.

You remind me of the spindly 6th grade boy hiding behind the big kid during an argument all the while saying “yeah! What he said!” while pointing a finger.

Who was calling who a complete douche a few days ago?

When you point out they have the same record despite one having had much worse coaching then what exactly is being implied?

Smh...

Not sure how you get to that conclusion but whatever man. Some of you guys really struggle with reading comprehension

Because teams win and lose based on many factors. However, keeping all factors the same and changing the QB alone can and will affect wins and losses. Case on point, Jay Cutler 2017.
You don’t say?

I also like how you talk about Brees having a history of being elite or HOF worthy or whatever, but you do realize he didn’t come into the league setting it on fire? Who’s to say RT’s average/losing seasons arent in the past and from this point on he starts really balling out? I know you will say that can’t happen because he just isn’t very good but that’s expected from some

When you point out they have the same record despite one having had much worse coaching then what exactly is being implied?

Pretty funny that you are unable to figure it out or that you are willing to pretend you can't figure it out. Can't decide which is worse.

Smh...

Not sure how you get to that conclusion but whatever man. Some of you guys really struggle with reading comprehension

"Tannehiil and Brees both had the same record, but one had Payton and the other had Philbin."

Since I have a problem with reading comprehension why don't you just tell me what is being implied?

"Tannehiil and Brees both had the same record, but one had Payton and the other had Philbin."

Since I have a problem with reading comprehension why don't you just tell me what is being implied?

The implication is that Philbin is a better coach than Payton. Feel better?

Last edited:

It implies the record of the Saints and Dolphins were the same over that span, with each team having their own reasons.

How on earth do you get Tanne > Brees from that?

Lol yes, his public persona is very boring. Unfortunately, it comes with the position. Most QBs shy away from showing a personality.

It implies the record of the Saints and Dolphins were the same over that span, with each team having their own reasons.

Maybe just put each other on ignore?

IMG_2247.PNG

Tannehill had much worse coaching and worse talent around him but he had the same record as Brees... because reasons.

Brady > Brees > Tannehill isn't really much of a point. Trying to grasp what the hell is even being argued reading the last page here but it's legitimately difficult.

Tannehill is a good QB.

A poor supporting cast is only an excuse when the person calling it such thinks the QB sucks regardless. Tannehill's team has not been very good. His offensive lines have been awful to ok....his receiving core has been awful to pretty good, and the defense has pretty much always been bad, as well as the coaching.

What are we even arguing about again? #THill17
The point being argued is the same point argued as nauseum since 2013
Glad we got that settled. Oh, wait, does that include the Dolphins too? I'm confused, I thought the other factors were excuses. Can we start this discussion over?
When you’ve done basically nothing but tread water for six years and still haven’t produced a top 15 passing offense or Scoring offense, well, eventually the common denominator is all that’s left.

You don’t say?

I also like how you talk about Brees having a history of being elite or HOF worthy or whatever, but you do realize he didn’t come into the league setting it on fire? Who’s to say RT’s average/losing seasons arent in the past and from this point on he starts really balling out? I know you will say that can’t happen because he just isn’t very good but that’s expected from some
Could RT start balling out at 30 and lead Miami to a top 5 or even top ten passing and scoring offense? Sure he could. But it’s not probable based on what we have seen to date.

WOW! Tom Brady would give a team more wins than insert-random-trash-Browns-QB-here?

SHOCKING!

Clearly this PROVES that insert-random-rookie-QB-here would give our team more wins than Tannehill!

:dead
I’m not attempting to prove any random QB drafted would get more wins than RT this year.

I am pointing out that by changing the QB alone that wins and losses can increase or decrease.

A better than RT quarterback in the RT tenure would have resulted in more wins. And more playoff births. And more credibility.

Back
Top Bottom