Do you agree with the decision to keep Wanny and adding a GM? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you agree with the decision to keep Wanny and adding a GM?

Do you agree with the decision to keep Wanny and getting a GM?

• Yes

Votes: 44 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by phinfan34
I say, hell no!

Hell NO, and neither does 85+% of other folx [away from this board] do either!!!

e-NOUGH of this already !! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I voted no!!!...But I wish there was a **** NO!!!...Wanny has done nothing to keep his job!!!...Miami needed to upgrade the Offense and he didn't!!!...Miami needed to draft better not only to upgrade the O or D but special teams as well and create depth and he didnt!!!....He has put it on the defense and his bright ****ing idea didnt work!!....This change at HC should have been taking care of last year!!!

Re: Re: Do you agree with the decision to keep Wanny and adding a GM?

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Hell NO, and neither does 85+% of other folx [away from this board] do either!!!

e-NOUGH of this already !! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

:fire: Wanny :fire:

I say yes. The players did not quit him. His main fault is sticking with Jay and thinking that Dixon could play an entire season.

Sun Sentinel Poll------ This one must be corrupt!

Do you agree with the Dolphins' decision to keep Wannstedt as coach and hire a GM?

22.3%
Yes (2424 responses)

77.7%
No (8460 responses)

10884 total responses

Do you agree with the Dolphins' decision to keep Wannstedt as coach and hire a GM?

22.3%
Yes (2424 responses)

77.7%
No (8460 responses)

10884 total responses

Not necessarily corrupt, but devoid of fanatical knee-jerk reactions?....maybe some fans are.

I cant believe there are more yeses

Makes me wonder. Last week everybody wanted Wanny gone and why the reprieve now? because we barely beat the jets by 2 frikkin' points? Seems to me that alot of folx have forgotten why we're in this mess to begin with!

22.3%
Yes (2424 responses)

77.7%
No (8460 responses)

10884 total responses

Why is it corrupt?
It's the same kind of ppl voting there just like here, only more of them.

Hey, hopefully I can get some good seats at the Pro this comming season. Have been trying to move to better location for the last 5 years.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Online polls

Online polls, including this one and the Sun-Sentinel poll, are corrupt by definition (if "corrupt" means "not an accurate representation of actual opinion") because the people who respond are self-selected and not a random cross-section of the population. If by "corrupt" you mean "rigged" then I don't know what you are talking about.

Re: Online polls

Originally posted by Keypusher
Online polls, including this one and the Sun-Sentinel poll, are corrupt by definition (if "corrupt" means "not an accurate representation of actual opinion") because the people who respond are self-selected and not a random cross-section of the population. If by "corrupt" you mean "rigged" then I don't know what you are talking about.

That's a good def of corrupt in this case i guess. As good as any i suppose. It would be almost impossible to have one that is not corrupt in that if a "real" poll is conducted, alot of ppl would ask who is Wannstedt. Fin foes would say yes in that they would want Wanny to remain for obvious reasons :lol: and Fin fan would give the more honest answers.

Like it or not, it was the correct decision to retain Dave, and add a top shelf GM.:D

What's with all of these fans making these stupid comparisons????.....

Dave is a very good head coach. He's not a great one, but how many coaches are???....

Dave isn't B. Parcells, nor is he B. Belichick. In fact, nobody is....

Keeping Dave was a safe call. What if we had fired Dave, and then somehow ended up missing out on our primary HC candidate???.....How would you feel then??....:cry:

We're in good shape with Dave. He knows this team, and they know him. He's also has the players support, which is very important. With an added top shelf GM, we can now focus on building the offense. That has really been Dave's only downfall IMO. He stuck with Fiedler too long, and he's failed to draft solid offensive talent at QB and WR.....

If we can land Ron Wolf, we'll be in great shape for the future on offense. He's got a great eye for offensive talent, and that's where this front office has struggled the most since Dave's arrival IMO.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:fire:

How would i feel? Hire the next best one available. You forget that Wanny has us in this mess to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom