Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now?

Just a few more whispers and Brock will be good as gold.

And how come Tannehill is the only guy that gets the benefit of 6 games to learn a new offense?

Brock folded in what could’ve been the biggest game of his career to stick it to his former team. He just didn’t have it in him. Last night he looked like a deer caught in headlights and played scared. Was hoping for him to beat the Texans but realistically knew it wasn’t going to happen. Oh well keep on Brocking I guess.

Brock folded in what could’ve been the biggest game of his career to stick it to his former team. He just didn’t have it in him. Last night he looked like a deer caught in headlights and played scared. Was hoping for him to beat the Texans but realistically knew it wasn’t going to happen. Oh well keep on Brocking I guess.

Deer caught in the headlights? No he didn’t. He manuevered inside the pocket rather well and dealt with the pressure.

But good lord Brock refuses to scramble at all and just was content throwing the ball away rather than getting easy yardage out front. He also just flat out missed several throws.

Overall I mean it wasn’t a disaster but it wasn’t very good either. Doesn’t mean I believe Tannehill would of been any better scoreboard wise.

What about all the excuses used for RT when they lose? You remember A sorry Oline,bad play calling,receivers with stone hands,refs did it,dirt flew in his eye or yada yada

Is BO the answer? Of course not but neither is RT and they should keep the cheapest one as a backup and let the other one sail next season.

Starting to look like we won't have to make that decision. I'm not sure Tannehill is coming back from this anytime soon, and if he doesn't, we can't justify bringing him back at $26 million.

Might as well sign Bridgewater and get to scouting. I don't care if this class sucks. Target next year's class then. This is exhausting. We deserve real quarterback play, and I mean for more than a half season's worth of games.

I think Osweiler was terrible last night. I mean the defense was worse but with competent QB play it could have been more of a track meet. He had 6 to Parker but threw some stupid lazor instead of lofting it in there. I thought the OLINE was fine considering who we went against. Sadly that’s the best Thursday night offensive performance we’ve had in the Gase era.

Seriously, that's your conclusion after watching that game last night? I don't recall Tannehill winning many high scoring shoot outs. Hell, he is lucky to put up 21 points. Everybody should understand that we DONT have a legit starting QB on this team. Now we also have a defense that is rapidly becoming one of the WORST in the league. Tannehill can not save this team, he is NOT the answer to this franchises woes.

Deer caught in the headlights? No he didn’t. He manuevered inside the pocket rather well and dealt with the pressure.

But good lord Brock refuses to scramble at all and just was content throwing the ball away rather than getting easy yardage out front. He also just flat out missed several throws.

Overall I mean it wasn’t a disaster but it wasn’t very good either. Doesn’t mean I believe Tannehill would of been any better scoreboard wise.

Yes Brock could have scrambled a couple times for some easy yardage. Gase didn’t help him though. They were running so well and Gase refused to call back to back runs. They finally ran it 3 times in a row before Amendola threw that td.

Brock was not sharp last night but to to say Tannehill would have been better is delusional.

I’m ready for them to can Gase.

Gase has the worst point differential of any Dolphins coach since they joined the NFL in 1970.

This should be a fun off season where we have to figure out what to do with Tanne. 1) Pay him $26M for average play at best. 2) Cut him and add $13M in dead money to Suh's stockpile of dead money. 3) Extend him to lessen the cap blow and invest even more years in a mediocre qb. Good times.

I think Osweiler was terrible last night. I mean the defense was worse but with competent QB play it could have been more of a track meet. He had 6 to Parker but threw some stupid lazor instead of lofting it in there. I thought the OLINE was fine considering who we went against. Sadly that’s the best Thursday night offensive performance we’ve had in the Gase era.

Your read is correct. He was god awful. And it’s sad that these people who spend their lives on this site and think they know football can’t pick up on it.

I mean wtf are you watching?

Back
Top Bottom