Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now?

I believe what we now know is this...Brock is a decent backup...not a starter, but Tannehill isn’t a a good starter either.

Tannehill should be gone at seasons end along with his contract... and the team should move forward with plans of finding a QB.

I believe they should begin moving the older assets...keep the young ones to keep building a core for the new future QB.

That is what I think they should do... they probably won’t....and we will keep suffering.

I believe what we now know is this...Brock is a decent backup...not a starter, but Tannehill isn’t a a good starter either.

Tannehill should be gone at seasons end along with his contract... and the team should move forward with plans of finding a QB.

I believe they should begin moving the older assets...keep the young ones to keep building a core for the new future QB.

That is what I think they should do... they probably won’t....and we will keep suffering.

Right on...Keep Fitz for sure on D but every other swinging jock is up for debate.
The best player on offense right now may be 35 yo Frank Gore...That is all you need to know there

Neither qb is consistently putting up enough points to be a winning team. I could care less about Brock. As for Tannehill, he is no iron man anymore. The missed games are starting to rack up all the while the question marks still remain.

Would Tannehill have played better? Has he ever played good during prime time? I think he has never had a single good game during any prime time games. So no he would have had no impact as always. As of right now Tannehill is not much of an upgrade from Brock. Tannehill is more mobile but doesnt use his mobility enough to call it a asset, only on design QB run plays.

Would Tannehill have played better? Has he ever played good during prime time? I think he has never had a single good game during any prime time games. So no he would have had no impact as always. As of right now Tannehill is not much of an upgrade from Brock. Tannehill is more mobile but doesnt use his mobility enough to call it a asset, only on design QB run plays.
I remember a game against the Giants, I believe, he played well but we lost.

So none of you can find an ounce of tape that shows that tannehill would've dropped that dime to parker for a TD?
Pile your frustration as you see fit but try to do it in reality. I'm fine with finding an upgrade at the position, but to throw this ridiculous narrative that RT wouldn't have hit on these awful throws BO is missing downfield is just absurd. He is miles better than BO and it isn't even logical to try to state otherwise. .... without a biased agenda.

So none of you can find an ounce of tape that shows that tannehill would've dropped that dime to parker for a TD?
Pile your frustration as you see fit but try to do it in reality. I'm fine with finding an upgrade at the position, but to throw this ridiculous narrative that RT wouldn't have hit on these awful throws BO is missing downfield is just absurd. He is miles better than BO and it isn't even logical to try to state otherwise. .... without a biased agenda.

Tannehill wouldn’t have gotten the throw off because he would have been sacked.

Neither qb is consistently putting up enough points to be a winning team. I could care less about Brock. As for Tannehill, he is no iron man anymore. The missed games are starting to rack up all the while the question marks still remain.

Completely of topic but why do Americans say "I could care less" instead of " I couldn't care less", it doesn't make any sense :) Stop bastardising our already crappy language man :p

Completely of topic but why do Americans say "I could care less" instead of " I couldn't care less", it doesn't make any sense :) Stop bastardising our already crappy language man :p
My mistake and my apologies. I would appreciate it if you would stop using of instead of off. And when did Americans quit using question marks when posing a question? :lol:

He missed that damn throw by 5 yards. But more than that there were about 10 more throws he threw up on.

And all this pocket presence talk. Really? He bailed the pocket when he didn’t need to only to flow laterally and throw the damn thing 3 rows deep in the stands.

Hes awful. Whole league knows it.

My mistake and my apologies. I would appreciate it if you would stop using of instead of off. And when did Americans quit using question marks when posing a question? :lol:

Hehe, touche :) Honestly I love Americans (apart from Tannehill of course :p), I just like to have a little fun with our different interpretations of a quite honestly awful language.

I can’t wait for the every Brock osweiler throw video from this game.

Cause I’m gonna start a thread fine tooth combing every one of them.

And if aqua from lockedon puts out his gif collection and doesn’t flat out say the qb was trash I’m done with him too.

Back
Top Bottom