Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now?

Miami wasn’t winning with any qb tonight with that defense.

Same can be said when tannehill loses behind the same crappy D and typically and o line that gets smoked every passing down

The defense lost this game, but yes let's refresh this beaten horse after every gd game.

The same needs and problems we had heading into this season are still going to be there when we enter this offseason.
Namely Adam Gase and Matt Burke.

The defense has totally collapsed, remember that thread a few weeks back about how great the D was playing?

And some people were like wait, we have seen this before, let's see how it goes...
Awsi predicted it back then. He said the DT play will regress back to the norm and we won’t keep forcing timely turnovers in the red zone. Just saying because Awsi catches a lot of heat here but more often than not he’s right.

I'm not reading this whole thread but I assume someone already mentioned that our defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.

hehe

rxAXZPm.jpg

I'm sure you will find all kinds of warts from our backup qb. I don't see anybody praising him. I think most are frustrated because neither qb's play is enough to get us into the playoffs. We can all sit here and point out the reasons why that is not happening. No matter the reasons, they are there and there's no magic fix this season. The same needs and problems we had heading into this season are still going to be there when we enter this offseason. We are stuck in mediocrity.

Not for nothin....and no disrespect brother but jump in just 3-4 threads from the past 3 weeks and everyone and their brother has come out of the prehistoric sludge to claim him to be the king of our QB crew and "so much better" than RT. If you haven't been seeing it then you're lucky one for not putting that much time in here.

Not for nothin....and no disrespect brother but jump in just 3-4 threads from the past 3 weeks and everyone and their brother has come out of the prehistoric sludge to claim him to be the king of our QB crew and "so much better" than RT. If you haven't been seeing it then you're lucky one for not putting that much time in here.
I've read them but I was referring to last night's game, in which he said he was going to evaluate. I have not seen anybody praising Osweiler for last night but I could be wrong.

I think vs the bears Detroit and Houston he makes good on a lot more things that were presented to him.

No doubt in my mind.

The way our d is playing of late I don’t know that we could overcome that.

I know we need him back to have a chance.

There’s been a lot of plays left on the field the last 2 weeks I know that much.

Can you really say that Tannehill didn’t leave a lot plays on the field over the first 5 weeks?

We scored TWO offensive TDs on opening day. We scored three offensive TDs against the Jets and were shut out in the second half. Against the Raiders, two TDs that weren’t trick plays. Forget the Pats game. And ONE offensive TD agains the Bengals.

So what are we talking about here? Are you telling me Tannehill had this few opportunities to make plays over the first five weeks and nailed them all?

Tannehill might throw a better deep ball buts that is about all. Tannehill is not the answer and never has been been.

I have been saying thill17 was not answer but what choice does dolphins have now...thill17 if he come back we will be 6 to 8 win.. it will sell tickets. only person winning is Ross. with os as qb. we might win 2 games. 2019 I would rent qb for one season in free agent. well free agents doesn't not look good at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom