Do you think Chad Henne will get the job done this season at QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Chad Henne will get the job done this season at QB?

Will Chad Henne get it done this season?

• Total voters

Arsenal WV

LIVESTRONG
Club Member
Reaction score
Since my first poll I created asked "Are you a Chad Henne fan?" The "yes" beat the "no" 120-102 votes.

This time, I'm asking if you think he will get the job done

Doubtful. I would much rather give Moore the start and see what happens.

Go to NFL.com and sign up for NFL rewind. Watch last year's games again.

If you are sane, you will have 0 confidence in Henne after viewing last season's games.

No.

I hope I'm wrong because I really want to see a winning/playoff season, but even if I am wrong, it won't be because Henne stepped it up or got it done, it will be because Daboll's scheme makes things easier for Henne. In the same way I don't think Sanchez is a good QB, but Schott has worked around his shortcomings.

Define 'get the job done'

Do you mean make the playoffs? Win 10 games?
We can start with simple things, like not throwing more INTs than TDs, particularly in the redzone. Oh, and not staring down receivers, not being a checkdown champion (which is strange, because they typically have the opposite TD/INT ratio than Henne), etc. If he can change those things (unlikely), the defense alone is enough to make us compete for a playoff spot, despite Sparano's shortcomings (clock and conservative game management).

I don't think so. I'm slowly starting to lean towards the start Matt Moore bandwagon. While I'm not sure he's any better than Henne I don't know for sure. If he could do the simple things like take care of the football and hit the easy plays that may be enough to be better. First and foremost I'm a Dolphins fan and will cheer for whomever they roll out on Sundays but really have no alegiance to any of these guys. Hopefully TS plays the best guy.

I don't think he will get the job done but I will be rooting for him just the same or maybe cussing at him every week.

There's nothing to indicate he'll get the job done.... he'd have lost the job last year had CP not been so fragile.... The guy has NEVER had to WIN THE JOB.... it's been through default since he came into the league... he's Joey Harrington for cryin out loud....

I feel fairly confident that he'll remain the starter (outside of injury) and have at least a .500 record.

I think there's slightly below a 50/50 chance that we'll make the playoffs

I don't think it's likely at all he'll have a 90+ QBR or win 12+ games :(

Back
Top Bottom