Do you think Chad Henne will get the job done this season at QB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Chad Henne will get the job done this season at QB?

Will Chad Henne get it done this season?

• Total voters
No he will not get it done, although I hope he does. One not so good game, and everyone will be screaming for Moore...However, Moore won't do any better...same with O'Connell.... All three are pretty much interchangeble--all are average at best---Henne is probably the best of the three. I think Devlin is the best bet--needs to get experience though. If this club is smart, Devlin will be our quarterback by next year (or late in the season, after all the other quarterbacks tank).

i am confident henne will blow it ..
henne middle name is interception..

imagesqtbnANd9GcTxQFVec9cfTfRmcPUGVGE9yk-1.jpg

I definitely thing he will get it done....I think Brian Daboll's system will have alot to do with it.

The consistency of the percentages in this poll are kind of disturbing. It's been 62/38 since something like 40 or 50 votes were in. Now it's 130 votes and still 62/38.

Henne or "the team" should succeed, or Henne be should be serviceable, if Daboll will call a game based on Henne's strengths - if Daboll is right people will see that Henne is serviceable the D won't know what's coming (thank you Dan Henning) and we win by the D keeping the scores low and by shortening the field - the number one thing will be the turnover ratio we win that Henne is successful he is not lightening in a bottle

If the pressure to win is solely on Henne week to week - we fail - this is rather simple people

I think it really depends on if the O-line gels. It is hard to say if the new alignment of Pouncey, Carey, and Columbo will be effective. If the line starts clicking by game 3, I think Henne psyche won't be totally shot from the sacks / pressures / hits leading to INTs, and he'll have a good chance of getting the job done for the remainder of the season.

Go Fins!

Can't say, I sure hope so for his sake. I know I will be rooting for him as long as he is under center, I am not one of the many that finds joy in the shortcomings of the team that I support. I am at a loss for words when I see some would like to see him fail, I know I put too much time into this team as far as watching games, internet etc. and WAY to much money for games and merchandise to want too purposely see this team fail.

Go to NFL.com and sign up for NFL rewind. Watch last year's games again.

If you are sane, you will have 0 confidence in Henne after viewing last season's games.
i am on same page as you are, he will be benched by game four book it.suck for luck is looking good

If history is any indicator, absolutely not. While he should be better with a new less predictable offense, I don't think he has the mental makeup to win in the NFL. He's always been prone to terrible game changing mistakes and has generated zero confidence among his team mates. Sadly, I don't see that changing....ever.

So right now 62% of Dolphin nation does not believe in Chad Henne.....whilst 38 percent, despite two years of below average play as a starter...think he is going to change....interesting.

Since my first poll I created asked "Are you a Chad Henne fan?" The "yes" beat the "no" 120-102 votes.

This time, I'm asking if you think he will get the job done

imo if you want to ask the question come back after the last preseason game and then ill let you know a little bit more about your question . TO EARLY BUT SO FAR HE LOOKS GOOD........

Now this is a well worded question. It has nothing to do with supporting or rooting for him. Just whether or not I think he'll get the job done. What that job is of course is subjective. My opinion? **** no. Absolutely nothing about him indicates he's a quality starting QB in this league.

Back
Top Bottom