Do you think Chad Henne will get the job done this season at QB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Chad Henne will get the job done this season at QB?

Will Chad Henne get it done this season?

• Total voters
Henne wil be benched sometime in mid-season. They will probably make up some mysterious injury, like an eye stigma or a generic "illness", just to save face.

ObamaHellNos626x40059344-1.jpg

I think he will get it done. Henne knows he has to do great this year to shut up the haters. Hopefully he forgets the past and focuses on this season. Looking for nothing less than 4000 yards. Less interceptions and better throws its not impossible.

Go Phins!

What is this Henne thread #1000 of the month?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

I think he will get it done. Henne knows he has to do great this year to shut up the haters. Hopefully he forgets the past and focuses on this season. Looking for nothing less than 4000 yards. Less interceptions and better throws its not impossible.

Go Phins!

It doesn't matter what he knows, it matters what he is capable of.

I like the language of the poll. Everyone can define "getting the job done" for themselves. So the question is, whatever you consider to be getting the job done, will Henne do that? Seems the overwhelming response so far is similar to Channing Crowder's answer to Joe Rose.

Only if the job is to get Sparano fired, turn the locker room upside down with frustration, and get us in position to draft a QB early in round 1.

No one can predict how Henne will do but as others have said, he is our QB so I pray he plays like a super star all season;

There's nothing to indicate he'll get the job done.... he'd have lost the job last year had CP not been so fragile.... The guy has NEVER had to WIN THE JOB.... it's been through default since he came into the league... he's Joey Harrington for cryin out loud....
This is true. But, had CP not been so fragile, he would beat out a lot of qb's in this league. I would have gladly kept him as our starter. The guy protects the football and wins games. It may be 3-5 yards at a time, but he moves the football as well.

Obviously no. I have seen this before for the last 2 years with Henne and really don't expect different results. Even though it was a first game no one can be happy with what we saw of Henne against Atlanta.

I would like to see Moore replace him now, but expect Henne to be benched within the first 5 games of the season.

Define 'get the job done'

Do you mean make the playoffs? Win 10 games?

I agree. I can't vote on this because you need to define what 'DONE' means.

Done as in a Pro Bowl birth? Done as in become a franchise QB? Done as in he is good enough to be our QB (not franchise) for now?

You need to be more specific.

Ahhhhh, Another thread that allows people to bash Henne... What a breath of fresh air.... My answer to the question was that he definitely has the skills to get the job done but the big question is if he has the mentality to get the question done. So far this year he seems to have matured a little bit... But who really knows if that is enough... So my answer would be that it is possible but I am skeptical...

Everytime I see someone complaining about Chad Henne I see this

crybaby_thumb-1.jpg

It's kinda like eating your greens as a kid, you don't like it but wtf can you do?

Back
Top Bottom