Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose!

How come his instinct isn't to fall forward and put his arms out to brace himself?
Well part of it is he didn't realize he was about to get tackled. Second, he was protecting the rock. Third it all happened in a split second. 4th - we should all be happy that Tua know nothing about FAIL FORWARD FAST. (Couldn't resist)

Hmmm …

Looks like I just found somebody who actually regularly burns through more ammo than I do. :lol:

I started re-loading out of necessity.
And that's just due to pistols and bolt action rifles.

I even shoot bullsey.
I'm not very good at it, but it's a real pleasure to see how well serious competitors can shoot. I keep getting better, but those folks are in a "league of their own".
Doctors bury their mistakes.

"Lemmings" bury everything except their "excrement" - LOL

Pretty far off.

I still live with my wife of 53 years (mutual good taste) - LOL
My grandson is living with us until he finishes college this spring. What are the odds of his moving back home? - LOL
I'm friendly with all of the dogs in this neighborhood and most of my neighbors.
I'm a member of our local American Legion and Marine Corps League.
I am a member of three different gun ranges and shoot regularly in two leagues.
I am active on several boards of interest i.e., NCGO, 1911, Enfield Rifles, Precision Benchrest Shooting and I attend my Synagogue regularly.

Your insert is flashing, "don't be a dick".
Try paying attention! - LOL
I think Finloco was defending you from a guy who called you an old lonely geezer or something along those lines.

Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose!

Doctors are reported to have reported to Dolphins management, that Tua is no more prone to concussion injuries then any other human being.

A win for the Dolphins from the Doctors.

And now for the "Lemmings" response; how will the "Lemmings" display their loss in this argument?

1) Will they ignore this information and remain Silent?
I don't think they are capable of silence.
2) Will they claim they know more than the Doctors and say Tus is prone to concussions and prove they are losers?
I see this as one of their probable actions.
3) Will they provide false evidence to support their "Tua is prone to concussion" premise and prove they are losers?
I also see this as one of their probable actions.
4) Any chance they will go away with their tail between their legs?
I wish. - LOL

"Attention - "Lemming" Bait" - LOL
Let those whiners who are "Lemmings" squeak up! - LOL
This Guy, This Guy LOL! Love it!

When Ray types LOL, i'm not sure if he means 'laughing out loud' or 'lots of lemmings'
i suspect the latter but after getting to know Ray a bit he might want that to be multipurpose...besides I heard somewhere that he's always right - so there's that.

I'm uncertain what others are saying about Tua, that you would call them names. I appreciate truth and facts. When Tua is on, he is great. However it's only fair to look at the cons as well. Toss out the concussions, he is just one of the guys that are always injured. It's simply a fact. Below is a timeline - and I'm not including high school, of games missed in college and NFL. Not saying we trade him, but the facts show we can't count on him being healthy. Here's to the facts 🍻

Mar 20, 2018Non-NFLHand Finger Fracture - He underwent surgery
Oct 13, 2018Non-NFLKnee Patella Sprain
Nov 10, 2018Non-NFLLeg Quad Strain
Dec 1, 2018Non-NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 - He underwent surgery to repair his ankle.
Oct 19, 2019NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3
Nov 16, 2019 Inguinal Hip Strain Tagovailoa suffered a dislocated right hip - He underwent surgery
Nov 25, 2020NFLHand Thumb Sprain
Sep 19, 2021NFLChest Rib Fracture
Nov 3, 2021NFLHand Finger Fracture
We all know his injuries in 2022

Last edited:
I'm uncertain what others are saying about Tua, that you would call them names. I appreciate truth and facts. When Tua is on, he is great. However it's only fair to look at the cons as well. Toss out the concussions, he is just one of the guys that are always injured. It's simply a fact. Below is a timeline - and I'm not including high school, of games missed in college and NFL. Not saying we trade him, but the facts show we can't count on him being healthy. Here's to the facts 🍻

Nov 16, 2019 Inguinal Hip StrainTagovailoa suffered a dislocated right hip - He underwent surgery
Mar 20, 2018Non-NFLHand Finger Fracture - He underwent surgery
Oct 13, 2018Non-NFLKnee Patella Sprain
Nov 10, 2018Non-NFLLeg Quad Strain
Dec 1, 2018Non-NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 - He underwent surgery to repair his ankle.
Oct 19, 2019NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3
Nov 16, 2019 Inguinal Hip Strain Tagovailoa suffered a dislocated right hip - He underwent surgery
Nov 25, 2020NFLHand Thumb Sprain
Sep 19, 2021NFLChest Rib Fracture
Nov 3, 2021NFLHand Finger Fracture
We all know his injuries in 2022

I get your point but I would imagine most guys in the league have long list of injuries as well

It is a violent game as you know

Wes Welker for example had 3 concussions over a two year span and still had a very productive career

I’ve watched a lot of games this year and only saw 1 qb get KTFO multiple times. Am I a doctor or lemming?
Which QB did you see that got knocked the **** out multiple times… Just wondering?

Back
Top Bottom