Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose!

Some people have different views and that doesn't make them a lemming

True.

It is a constant level of negativity in almost all a given posters posts, emphasized with non-facts, unsupported opinions and absurd levels of hyperbole that qualifies a poster as a "Lemming".

It's like they are wearing a sign around their necks.

True.

It is a constant level of negativity in almost all a given posters posts, emphasized with non-facts, unsupported opinions and absurd levels of hyperbole that qualifies a poster as a "Lemming".

It's like they are wearing a sign around their necks.
I know them as the always bring me down people

I’ve watched a lot of games this year and only saw 1 qb get KTFO multiple times. Am I a doctor or lemming?

Time will tell, will you? - LOL

This post is simply an opinion and a question.
Nothing wrong with that.

If it was followed by a lot of hyperbolic dialogs, then it would be a "Lemmings" post.

i suspect the latter but after getting to know Ray a bit he might want that to be multipurpose...besides I heard somewhere that he's always right - so there's that.

Couldn't have said it better myself, and I've tried. - LOL

I'm uncertain what others are saying about Tua, that you would call them names. I appreciate truth and facts. When Tua is on, he is great. However it's only fair to look at the cons as well. Toss out the concussions, he is just one of the guys that are always injured. It's simply a fact. Below is a timeline - and I'm not including high school, of games missed in college and NFL. Not saying we trade him, but the facts show we can't count on him being healthy. Here's to the facts 🍻

Mar 20, 2018Non-NFLHand Finger Fracture - He underwent surgery
Oct 13, 2018Non-NFLKnee Patella Sprain
Nov 10, 2018Non-NFLLeg Quad Strain
Dec 1, 2018Non-NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 - He underwent surgery to repair his ankle.
Oct 19, 2019NFLPedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3
Nov 16, 2019 Inguinal Hip Strain Tagovailoa suffered a dislocated right hip - He underwent surgery
Nov 25, 2020NFLHand Thumb Sprain
Sep 19, 2021NFLChest Rib Fracture
Nov 3, 2021NFLHand Finger Fracture
We all know his injuries in 2022

Just the facts, nothing wrong with that.

Just the facts, nothing wrong with that.
Yeah but you’re insinuating that he’s always injured Alphamale and he’s not… Since you excluded 22 because we already know about that… How many games did he miss from those injuries - just a question nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
I'm as optimistic as the next guy but this has been going on for decades. I'm still optimistic that one day we will get there but hard to blame folks for their opinions that we might not have

Last edited:
Yeah but you’re insinuating that he’s always injured and he’s not… Since you excluded 22 because we already know about that… How many games did he miss from those injuries - just a question nothing wrong with that.
If your talking about Tua he is

Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose!

LOL, I once found a doctor to sign off on my knee as well. It didn't make it any more stable, you can find eventually can find a doctor to sign off on almost anything if you search or pay enough.

Sorry, I'm a believer in metrics and trends....until it is PROVEN differently.

I'm hoping Tua comes back and is really awesome mvp guy and all ... but we need to be looking for somebody in this long offseason.

If your talking about Tua he is
Freddie, Freddie - The question was how many games did he miss due to injury in all of the instances that Alphamale posted…… By the way do you mind if I root through your trash? Sorry I just love that commercial and I always think of you when I see it… And I mean that in the nicest way honestly… But yeah - back to the point… How many games did he miss due to alphamales long list of injuries! Alphamale pls reply - You’re putting iFred Bear in an awkward position here!

Freddie, Freddie - The question was how many games did he miss due to injury in all of the instances that Alphamale posted…… By the way do you mind if I root through your trash? Sorry I just love that commercial and I always think of you when I see it… And I mean that in the nicest way honestly… But yeah - back to the point… How many games did he miss due to alphamales long list of injuries! Alphamale pls reply - You’re putting iFred Bear in an awkward position here!
I'm all for him but we need a backup plan lol

I say sell Peyton Manning a share in the team and if he wants to qaurterback from time to time then so be it.

I think his hip and lower leg injuries are making him prone to going directly onto his back when tackled instead of sideways when getting tackled. His memory muscle is still fresh from that Alabama injury. I've been watching tape of his body position when getting sacked. He's twisting and going flat to the grass when tackled 9 times out of 10 which is getting his helmet to hit the turf from the back.
I do think it's memory that's putting him on bad body posture. Not suprised with the injuries he's had even before he suited up for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom