Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose!

I'll say this, while Tua may not be more prone to concussions than any other human, if he doesn't learn how to stop finding inventive new ways to bounce his head off the turf every time he gets tackled, he's still going to incur more concussions than any other human. He's the only QB I've ever seen get sacked from behind, that somehow found a way to land on the back of his head. I really hope he puts a lot of focus on this aspect of his game during the offseason, because I want him as a our QB for the next decade plus.

I sure hope he comes back strong and all but we have a small window left to do something
..here's to hoping we make the right decisions from now until Sept

I wish the follow up question would’ve asked if players aren’t anymore prone, then why did Fins keep Tua out an extra game after he cleared protocol on the 1st diagnosed concussion?

I thought it was for the reason they debunked so I don’t understand the logic then?

I wish the follow up question would’ve asked if players aren’t anymore prone, then why did Fins keep Tua out an extra game after he cleared protocol on the 1st diagnosed concussion?
We know nothing lol like you

We are so close and we have a good team with lots of youth and talent and I hope we don't waste it.

If Tua comes back and like the doctors said that concussions aren't injury prone then we are good to go.

We no
[/QUOTE
True.

It is a constant level of negativity in almost all a given posters posts, emphasized with non-facts, unsupported opinions and absurd levels of hyperbole that qualifies a poster as a "Lemming".

It's like they are wearing a sign around their necks.
Yeah I know , I hate being negative but Sunday hurt as I thought we had that game lol

Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose!

Doctors are reported to have reported to Dolphins management, that Tua is no more prone to concussion injuries then any other human being.

A win for the Dolphins from the Doctors.

And now for the "Lemmings" response; how will the "Lemmings" display their loss in this argument?

1) Will they ignore this information and remain Silent?
I don't think they are capable of silence.
2) Will they claim they know more than the Doctors and say Tus is prone to concussions and prove they are losers?
I see this as one of their probable actions.
3) Will they provide false evidence to support their "Tua is prone to concussion" premise and prove they are losers?
I also see this as one of their probable actions.
4) Any chance they will go away with their tail between their legs?
I wish. - LOL

"Attention - "Lemming" Bait" - LOL
Let those whiners who are "Lemmings" squeak up! - LOL
They will ignore this information because their minds are already made up

Painful loss as I believed we were gonna win it. But I'm not gonna fire the coach.

I'll say this, while Tua may not be more prone to concussions than any other human, if he doesn't learn how to stop finding inventive new ways to bounce his head off the turf every time he gets tackled, he's still going to incur more concussions than any other human. He's the only QB I've ever seen get sacked from behind, that somehow found a way to land on the back of his head. I really hope he puts a lot of focus on this aspect of his game during the offseason, because I want him as a our QB for the next decade plus.
Please show me one instance where he got sacked from behind and managed to land on the back of his head. Just 1 - It doesn’t need to be a video just tell me the instance from your memory… Would appreciate to know that and can’t wait to see how he contorted his body when the force was coming from behind… Me and the ghost of Isaac Newton are waiting. Sorry for the bad grammar -The ghost of Isaac Newton and I.

Please show me one instance where he got sacked from behind and managed to land on the back of his head. Just 1 - It doesn’t need to be a video just tell me the instance from your memory… Would appreciate to know that and can’t wait to see how he contorted his body when the force was coming from behind… Me and the ghost of Isaac Newton are waiting. Sorry for the bad grammar -The ghost of Isaac Newton and I.
The Green Bay hit that caused his latest concussion.

Pretty far off.

I still live with my wife of 53 years (mutual good taste) - LOL
My grandson is living with us until he finishes college this spring. What are the odds of his moving back home? - LOL
I'm friendly with all of the dogs in this neighborhood and most of my neighbors.
I'm a member of our local American Legion and Marine Corps League.
I am a member of three different gun ranges and shoot regularly in two leagues.
I am active on several boards of interest i.e., NCGO, 1911, Enfield Rifles, Precision Benchrest Shooting and I attend my Synagogue regularly.

Your insert is flashing, "don't be a dick".
Try paying attention! - LOL
Ray you are indeed a legend! Please give my apologies to your wonderful wife for the thoughts my GF has about you. I'm sure she is used to other women seeing you as the ultimate in manhood.

And drop the ball?
Have you ever played football?
Why would I ask a "Lemming" that question.
I must be asleep at the keyboard. - LOL
In the Green Bay game he got the pass off before hitting the ground.

Back
Top Bottom