Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 10 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 10

Any chance some of you who have been taping the draft stuff can help put together a Torrent of Dolphin Draft videos for those of us who could't be by the TV much this weekend? Draft Coverage, Highlight Reels, Interviews, Press Confrences, etc...

Just PM me and I'll give you FTP access or something and when I collect all the clips I'll put together one master Torrent.

Not exactly 'Classic Dolphins' but as the well of games is running dry...

Thanks if anyone helps!

Dude said:
Any chance someone who has been taping the draft stuff can help put together a Torrent of Dolphin Draft videos for those of us who could't be by the TV much this weekend? Draft Coverage, Highlight Reels, Interviews, Press Confrences, etc...

Thanks if anyone helps!

Hopefully someone has the Zach Thomas 5th round pick commercial because that was greatness!!!!

Dude said:
Any chance some of you who have been taping the draft stuff can help put together a Torrent of Dolphin Draft videos for those of us who could't be by the TV much this weekend? Draft Coverage, Highlight Reels, Interviews, Press Confrences, etc...

Just PM me and I'll give you FTP access or something and when I collect all the clips I'll put together one master Torrent.

Thanks if anyone helps!

No exactly running dry as I still have a few in stock and I am hopeful we will be getting more in the near future if we can believe some promises that I have received.

If you guys are getting bored with the Classics let me know.

We did ask for volunteers to tape the Draft and 013 said he might do it but I dont know if he got around to it because there wasnt much interest from our members.

nepaica said:
Crunch:

I did nothing to my computer and now I am showing up as connectable. The irony of this is that for some reason no one is drawing from me so I have uploaded almost nothing on this thread. I don't know if this because I was late to the thread but I finally got connected and my upload ratio on this thread is -.032

Jax keeps getting mixed reports on his conectable status too.I dont have an answer to it.Being late on a torerent will effect your ratios especially if a lot of people stay on to seed.

Not bored at all w/ the classics. I've watched every one I'l d/l'ed and loved it! Great to hear we're not running low!

I just couldn't be by the TV this w/e like I planned and forgot to tivo. Just dieing to see the Dolphins stuff and coverage onour new guys!!!

My connectable status changed when I rebooted my router. It assigned my torrent computer to a different IP address. So my port forwarding was going to the wrong place.

any chance some late 90's games will come online? the '96 jets was the only game i can think of that we have really seen.... how about some '97-'99 era games, or even fiedler's first year?

texasPHINSfan said:
any chance some late 90's games will come online? the '96 jets was the only game i can think of that we have really seen.... how about some '97-'99 era games, or even fiedler's first year?

I admit I am a little prejudiced against the Wanny era games but we will have some mixed in.I have the 99 game against the Broncos on our schedule .:)

013 said:
Ok the torrent of our first pick is up....it has some highlight clips they showed too of ronnie brown...
as normal, Crunch will notify all of the download link in the normal way....t
:drinkers:

013 said:
Ok the torrent of our first pick is up....it has some highlight clips they showed too of ronnie brown...
as normal, Crunch will notify all of the download link in the normal way....t

OK.The links have been sent out to all of the regulars.If there is anyone else interested in loading our Draft Special-The Ronnie Brown pick please post on here.

013 said:
ARGGHHH!!!!!
Just burned the 99 Denver game...no audio on settop player but it is there on the computer and dvd in the computer...

Is anyone else having this prob or found a solution? I even reauthored the 01raiders with dvdshrink and specified to AC3, and that did not resolve it.....thanks..t

It works on mine.Maybe Max can give you an explanation.The mpeg2 audio is fairly standard.I only had trouble with the 73 Steelers game which has a AC3 audio with a bitrate that my player doesnt read.

CrunchTime said:
It works on mine.Maybe Max can give you an explanation.The mpeg2 audio is fairly standard.I only had trouble with the 73 Steelers game which has a AC3 audio with a bitrate that my player doesnt read.
when was the '99 denver game released? you both have it already????

texasPHINSfan said:
when was the '99 denver game released? you both have it already????

All in good time.It will be up soon.We are trying to avoid single seeds so we get a couple of guys on them first.Some torrents have to be retrieved,edited and re-authored before they can be released.

CrunchTime said:
All in good time.It will be up soon.We are trying to avoid single seeds so we get a couple of guys on them first.
you are telling this to one of the king seeders lol....

Back
Top Bottom