Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 10 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 10

IceStorm said:
Or I would suggest using the "Burn Free" option if your burning software has this available. This helps prevent buffer under runs and coasters. Since I've used this option, I've never had a disc go bad on me. Not saying its perfect, but I know it does help.

That too.If any one is able to burn it succesfully please post on this thread.There is always a chance I have a problem with my setup.I am doing so many things with my PC that I could be having conflicts.

CrunchTime said:
That too.If any one is able to burn it succesfully please post on this thread.There is always a chance I have a problem with my setup.I am doing so many things with my PC that I could be having conflicts.

I burned the game without a hitch. Watching it as we speak and all looks good. I am using nero burning software.

havanahec said:
I burned the game without a hitch. Watching it as we speak and all looks good. I am using nero burning software.

Thats good to know.It must be my problem then.I also use Nero.:).It must be a conflict on my PC then.

I think guys with high ratios such as havanahec,sickertrick,ionic should pass the batton over to the seeders who are tying to catch up on their ratios.;)

I'm off. Surprising to see how many peeps we have on this torrent.

havanahec said:
I'm off. Surprising to see how many peeps we have on this torrent.

Maybe it has something to do with the writeup of the game. Dude said we needed promotional tools.:lol:

CrunchTime said:
Maybe it has something to do with the writeup of the game. Dude said we needed promotional tools.:lol:

When I stopped uploading there were 17 seeds with another 17 leechers. It was a very nice write up of the game. :D

So what has been our most successful torrent? Do you keep track of the number of times each one was D/L'ed?

Dude said:
So what has been our most successful torrent? Do you keep track of the number of times each one was D/L'ed?

The 85 Bears game was the most downloaded by far .I think it was over 100 copies but not all at once as the site we were using went down and we had to upload it a couple times more.During the regular season we had 170 copies downloaded for the Seahawks game .Our average was about 100.

You were not around but at the beginning of the Classic series we had a terrible leaching problem where people would load and run as soon as they finished.So we started to explain to everyone that the BW was coming from us and and we started to exercise a little control.Sure we lost participation from those who didnt want to co-operate but we didnt miss them as they usually were the worst offenders.

Dude said:

No I dont keep track.It was hard to do.The earlier sites either didnt have statistics or had statistics that would reset ever so often.This site has been been stable for a long time now but we are at the mercy of the whims of the Site Admin:rolleyes:.

The ideal situation is to have our own tracker and we have a couple of projects in that regards.

byroan said:
I wouldn't mind getting the Cowboys game if anyone wants to help their ratio :)

Here ya go

Nevermind...I messed up.

CrunchTime said:
The 85 Bears game was the most downloaded by far .I think it was over 100 copies but not all at once as the site we were using went down and we had to upload it a couple times more.During the regular season we had 170 copies downloaded for the Seahawks game .Our average was about 100.

You were not around but at the beginning of the Classic series we had a terrible leaching problem where people would load and run as soon as they finished.So we started to explain to everyone that the BW was coming from us and and we started to exercise a little control.Sure we lost participation from those who didnt want to co-operate but we didnt miss them as they usually were the worst offenders.
Wow, that's way more then I thought. :eek:

013 said:
kinda off topic some, but maybe you pros can advise me.

I know I can take a video_ts dir and burn it to a disk..

But let's say for example I have two dvd's, with 2 shows on each. I want to take 1 show from one dvd and one from the other and put it on a dvd by theirself.

THeoretically I should be able to copy the vts files for each show into a video_ts folder, correct?

If so, then how or what software do I need to make the menu and burn the new video_ts to a dvd? thanks..t

The easiest way is to use DVDShrink & combine them into a new folder...

Back
Top Bottom