Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread

Can someone hook me up with a GIF of Ballage ducking out the way of the pass? I'll shower you with likes.

Okay, Flores had the perfect chance to NOT be shut out by kicking a FG at the end of the game. Instead, they went for it only to be intercepted. Sorry, but I have no faith in Flores now. Sure, getting 3 points instead of being shut out is not that big of a deal, but to a team that has been out-played, out-coached, and pushed around, little victories can mean a lot.
I'd rather for the TD there. Feels like the FG doesn't mean as much there.

Yes not upset either just rather jaded, week 2 and the apathy has already returned.

All I can hope for a this point is for Rosen to take over and bring some life to this team & offense. I do still believe in Rosen. Quite a strong conviction that he's our guy.

We suck we suck we really really suck. What I need to see is a photo shop of the insurance flo in fin gear.

I'd rather for the TD there. Feels like the FG doesn't mean as much there.

Feels like they got worked regardless. They need these absolute massacres. Despite all the circus **** surrounding this franchise for the past however many years, they keep refusing to hit rock bottom. Well, this season should do it ... no where to go but up.

Maybe Ross will even throw us a solid and realize what a joke of an owner he is and sell. He's incapable of making a good football decision. This team lingers in irrelevance or languishes in historic incompetence while he is pretending to be a man by owning an NFL team.

Okay, Flores had the perfect chance to NOT be shut out by kicking a FG at the end of the game. Instead, they went for it only to be intercepted. Sorry, but I have no faith in Flores now. Sure, getting 3 points instead of being shut out is not that big of a deal, but to a team that has been out-played, out-coached, and pushed around, little victories can mean a lot.
No team kicks a fg there. I'd have been livid if they did that.

Can we switch team identities with the jags? Since we have a team full, you know… Jags?
Can we complete the transformation by switching coaches and front office as well?
At least the Jags didn't lie down and quit.

People need to chill.
Flores gets to spend $150 million and take in talent through the draft.

We will be very bad this year respectable and competitive next year

And a contender for years to come

Back
Top Bottom