Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread

People need to chill.
Flores gets to spend $150 million and take in talent through the draft.

We will be very bad this year respectable and competitive next year

And a contender for years to come

because...well...we just will.

People need to chill.

Let’s see....Flores so far has alienated one of our “top” defenders, inexplicably started Fitz over Rosen, and we can’t scheme offensively or defensively. But ya, free agents will line up to come to Miami. It’ll be more like we’re giving out huge contracts to mediocre players. Wait that sounds familiar, Tannehill, Kiko, Branch, Grant and oh so many more. How’d that work out for us?

People need to chill.

And he’s definitely showing enough to make everyone confident that he knows how to handle the money and picks.

The fins are right on schedule. My fear is that even with multiple high picks that the fins will not draft the right personnel.

Whatever judgments are going to be made have to be deferred to
the back end of the schedule. Obviously we're in a serious competitive
bind and the front end of the schedule is wicked...

Whatever... It's critical we start 0-4 before we even think about wins.
I think we'll be able to see some incremental positive signs emerging
around week 8 and maybe play 500 ball the last few games...

Wind up with 2-3 wins and huge amounts of positive mojo going forward.
When the draft comes around and we totally dominate no one will remember
the s h i t burger we're chewing on now...

Either that -- or watch girls beach vball!

:)

Okay, Flores had the perfect chance to NOT be shut out by kicking a FG at the end of the game. Instead, they went for it only to be intercepted. Sorry, but I have no faith in Flores now. Sure, getting 3 points instead of being shut out is not that big of a deal, but to a team that has been out-played, out-coached, and pushed around, little victories can mean a lot.

Going for the touchdown was the correct call. It was a learning experience for everyone involved.

Okay, Flores had the perfect chance to NOT be shut out by kicking a FG at the end of the game. Instead, they went for it only to be intercepted. Sorry, but I have no faith in Flores now. Sure, getting 3 points instead of being shut out is not that big of a deal, but to a team that has been out-played, out-coached, and pushed around, little victories can mean a lot.
Point differential could come into play for the no 1 pick.

Just so I understand.... everyone wants to tank..... but we don't want to tank too hard?

Back
Top Bottom