Dolphins and Parker Agree To Contract Extension | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Parker Agree To Contract Extension

Awesome! Never doubted this guy for a second!

Hurns is easily replaceable too and I could see him getting the Dwayne allen treatment in camp. Don’t see that money guaranteeing anything

Other side of coin, a risk one way or other I suppose, I lean to have waited also but..

I think it was a great move on the Fins part to get the deal done early, next year with better qb play I think he would of had so much more leverage but now he probably needs at least two dominant seasons before a restructure.

Hurns is easily replaceable too and I could see him getting the Dwayne allen treatment in camp. Don’t see that money guaranteeing anything

Possible I guess, but if that was the intention, then there was no need to sign him.

To me, this looks much more like a case of 'we want to keep him around' and 'we are going big-slot', but time will tell. If he gets released, I will readily admit to being wrong.

All I’m saying is the money’s not enough to gurantee anything. Not anyone’s right or wrong.

only thing I’m sure of is dvp and Preston Williams will be back next year. The rest we will see.

but they’ve got guys signed to where if they wanted to they could leave the wr group status quo.

I think it was a great move on the Fins part to get the deal done early, next year with better qb play I think he would of had so much more leverage but now he probably needs at least two dominant seasons before a restructure.

If he can stay on the field is should work out hopefully, of course you could say that about a lot of potentially talented players...shame he banged his head like that last week.

guess he has been cleared or maybe they shouldn’t have tried to sign the contract this week. Lol

I think you are underselling the extension that he signed, but I'm willing to wait and see.

Now we need to add a big-time deep threat next season. Add that to Parker, Williams and Gesicki and our size, speed and athleticism would be unbelievable.

Last edited:
So was Landry. You don't pay that much for a slot receiver.

He’s not a 2 way go slot only in Cleveland. He’s running more vertical routes which may be a product of the offense more than anything in terms of depths

Landry had two problems: size and personality.

I'm wondering how much of Cleveland's problem is that they have two selfish primadonnas as receivers. That has to take a toll in the clubhouse.

Back
Top Bottom