Dolphins blew it with passing on Herbert | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins blew it with passing on Herbert

This unlucky stuff has been happening for the Chargers before Herbert. 1st year out of the Chargers for Rivers and look at how that bad luck/coaching disappears.
Well you have to admit, you can’t think highly of a coach when his team pretty much loses every close game they’re in.

Uh, he had 3 straight incompletions before his pass to Williams that was behind him that caused him not to get the first down.

But sure, disregard the inconsistencies he has literally every game that puts him and his team in position to lose just like the Saints game.
Wrong he had 2 incompletions.. one that hit Hunter in the hands and the other was a bad pass to KJ. The pass to Williams was good enough to be able for a 6'4 WR to ger the 1st down, short by a yard to a single tackle by a 5'11.

There is nothing to disregard, since its clear you are fabricating them. Lying about Herbert is bot going to make you more confident about Tua.

Your 3 incompletions comment and 2 ints up 21 already proved you are just pulling stuff out of your ass. But hey, if it makes you feel better.... have at it. Its not going to stop Herbert from being a stud.

Well you have to admit, you can’t think highly of a coach when his team pretty much loses every close game they’re in.
Exactly my point. I like Lynn, but i dont think he is head coach material.

You dont see the stuff plaguing Rivers with the Colts that you saw every week with the Chargers.

Great answer. So you are saying Tua has a higher ceiling and is better than Herbert?? I hope all of you can take off your homer glasses and see the truth. Too funny.

This is the sort of statement that reminds me of my 78 year-old neighbor. He tries to override people who disagree with his opinions with volume.

“I TELL IT LIKE IT IS!” No, old man, you tell it like you THINK it is.

Your opinions aren’t the truth. Belittling those who disagree ain’t gonna change that.

It’s not the truth. It’s what you think is the truth. And those things ain’t always the same.

Wrong he had 2 incompletions.. one that hit Hunter in the hands and the other was a bad pass to KJ. The pass to Williams was good enough to be able for a 6'4 WR to ger the 1st down, short by a yard to a single tackle by a 5'11.

There is nothing to disregard, since its clear you are fabricating them. Lying about Herbert is bot going to make you more confident about Tua.

Your 3 incompletions comment and 2 ints up 21 already proved you are just pulling stuff out of your ***. But hey, if it makes you feel better.... have at it. Its not going to stop Herbert from being a stud.

I watched the entire game. It doesn't matter if it hit Henry in the hands, it was a drop. And you are absolutely delusional and showing some great football IQ if you think that pass to Williams was good enough for him to get a first down...or even saying the words "good enough" on that terrible 4th down pass.

I must admit I’m missing the point of vehemently defending Justin Herbert on Dolphins website. The only potential reason is someone thought we should take him before the draft and they want to be right (like that has any value).

Last edited:
I watched the entire game. It doesn't matter if it hit Henry in the hands, it was a drop. And you are absolutely delusional and showing some great football IQ if you think that pass to Williams was good enough for him to get a first down...or even saying the words "good enough" on that terrible 4th down pass.
Keep using "football iq" while displaying having none. You've already proven to be clueless at this point. But like I said, eventually someone including yourself will believe the nonsense you are typing.

We going to talk about those 3 ints Tua should of had vs LAC? or that horrible throw away that was almost an int vs Cardinals or the int called back vs Den? Or those dont count?

Keep using "football iq" while displaying having none. You've already proven to be clueless at this point. But like I said, eventually someone including yourself will believe the nonsense you are typing.

We going to talk about those 3 ints Tua should of had vs LAC? or that horrible throw away that was almost an int vs Cardinals or the int called back vs Den? Or those dont count?

Lol. All I need to know is you thought the pass to Mike Williams on 4th and 7 was good enough.

This is the sort of statement that reminds me of my 78 year-old neighbor. He tries to override people who disagree with his opinions with volume.

“I TELL IT LIKE IT IS!” No, old man, you tell it like you THINK it is.

Your opinions aren’t the truth. Belittling those who disagree ain’t gonna change that.

It’s not the truth. It’s what you think is the truth. And those things ain’t always the same.
Well that's more than a bit "ageist".

Idiots who are irrational, and not open to discussion come in all ages.

we have at least 7 more years before we can objectively compare these rookie QB's.

This is a "good enough" pass to get a first down?

Ok....

110% didnt realize passes had to be perfect for WRS to gain 3 yds. If this is your negative on Herbert... than wow he is better than everyone is saying.. and that pass was vs a blitz to boot.

Top 10 draft pick and I see him producing. Miami has an undrafted WR unit behind Parker it’s laughable
I don’t see how more people don’t realize this. There is grossly obvious drop off in talent in the WR and RB areas for our team.
I just can’t fathom, if the roles were reversed, Herbert thriving in our team. I give Herbert his due, he’s playing great as a rookie and wish him lots of luck. But i also believe all three qbs are special and we should celebrate them all in unison instead of bashing one for the other.

Back
Top Bottom