Dolphins claim Taco Charlton | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim Taco Charlton

Taco Thursday, head on over. Carne Asada for everyone

Anddddd he just beat out Charles Harris. :chuckle:
I thought Harris had a couple of nice plays in the limited amount I could watch last week. He had a nice hit on Brady forcing an incompletion and drew a holding penalty. Admittedly didn’t watch most of second half.

I thought Harris had a couple of nice plays in the limited amount I could watch last week. He had a nice hit on Brady forcing an incompletion and drew a holding penalty. Admittedly didn’t watch most of second half.

He has, it was a cheap shot :lol: . That being said, he needed competition. I like this move.

He had a good game. But keep in mind that the guy he did his damage against was the Pats 3rd LT on the depth chart. Starter was hurt and backup got knocked out of game. So guy he went against was no better than what he saw in preseason. Not trying to be a dick, just saying that’s what happened.

Brilliant move!

Dominating!

Imagine us next year with #1 claim pick!

Talk about job motivation.

"Fear the Grier!"

Both Harris and Charlton look like rotational players at this point in their careers...

We will need those. Every team does.

Neither are likely to prevent us from drafting 2 more Edge players in the coming drafts, but no need to hate on our depth.

This was a very shrewd pickup. He never got a fair shot with the Cowgirls.

Taco's last game played was this preseason and he had 2 sacks and a 3rd called back by penalty.

You might be crossing elite edge rusher off the list.

Back
Top Bottom