Dolphins cuts here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts here

Wonder if Chosen gets cut? Seems likely unless they decide to go with 6?

1 Hill
2 Waddle
3 Burrios
4 EZ
5 Wilson(only because of $$$)

I think you could cut Thompson and put him on the practice squad if needed.
Unlike last year, I don’t believe Thompson is a threat to be picked up by another team if they waive him. Unless he is waived and decides to sign with another team to be on their PS, I don’t see any need to keep 3 QB’s on the finale 53 man roster.

At this point I see Thompson as a 3rd stringer that could develop into decent back up at best. I'm not sure teams would be rushing to add him.
Yah, him behind a great o line that can mask his slow processing and he could be solid. But that’s not the situation here.

I have those 5 plus Cracraft making it and Robbie getting cut
Patrick Swayze Love GIF

Unlike last year, I don’t believe Thompson is a threat to be picked up by another team if they waive him. Unless he is waived and decides to sign with another team to be on their PS, I don’t see any need to keep 3 QB’s on the finale 53 man roster.
If a team wants to take advantage of this year's "emergency QB" rules, they pretty much have to roster three.

If you go with 6 wrs... Chosen might be the better talent, but I think Cracraft's ego can handle being a depth guy on the roster better than Chosen.
I think the fact no other teams had an interest in signing him probably reduced Chosen’s ego a bit. He knew coming to Miami that he wasn’t likely to be anything more than a 4th-6th WR.

I believe Cracraft provides more as a blocker at WR and on special teams but it will be interesting to see which of these two WR’s they decide to cut and which one likely makes the final 53 if they decide to keep 6 WR’s on the final 53.

If they decide to just go with 5 WR’s and they can’t trade Wilson, I think both Chosen and Cracraft will likely end up being waived on Tuesday.

I can honestly say this is a year where I am not looking forward to cut down day as there will be talent we just can't keep. :ffic:
Yeah, I'm the same. I feel kind of invested into players now that I actually attended a week of practice and seen things firsthand. However some good players may not make it.
-Uluave: the best Center on our roster this summer. Nobody did better at Center in one on one's, team, or especially on snaps.
- Robbie Anderson, Chosen Anderson, Robby Chosen: Never cared for him in terms of personality or team player but frankly I thought he had a very good summer. He seems to rep with the starters any time he is in, and he's made a ton of catches for long scores in practice. He also had some nice blocks in games, ...watch the first play of the game vs the Jags on Tyreek Hill's long play. Chosen knocks a defender down and screens another from Hill. I never thought he'd potentially be cut, but so many Dolfans are saying its so I'm questioning my view. I think he may have beaten out Berrios for WR3, but did either of them beat out EE for WR3? See what I mean? Confusing but a nice problem to have.
The idea that Ced Wilson is going to make this roster (potentially) makes me sick to my stomach.
- Pili: My second favorite UDFA this summer. Has had some great moments and I see great potential and inexpensive contracts.

Guys others are impressed with that I'm not: OG Cotton, LT Lamm, LT Smith, and any RT not named Jackson, S Elliott, Center Williams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom