Dolphins cuts here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts here

Yeah, I'm the same. I feel kind of invested into players now that I actually attended a week of practice and seen things firsthand. However some good players may not make it.
-Uluave: the best Center on our roster this summer. Nobody did better at Center in one on one's, team, or on snaps.
- Robbie Anderson, Chosen Anderson, Robby Chosen: Never cared for him in terms of personality or team player but frankly I thought he had a very good summer. He seems to rep with the starters any time he is in, and he's made a ton of catches for long scores in practice. He also had some nice blocks in games, ...watch the first play of the game vs the Jags on Tyreek Hill's long play. Chosen knocks a defender down and screens another from Hill. I never thought he'd potentially be cut, but so many Dolfans are saying its so I'm questioning my view. I think he may have beaten out Berrios for WR3, but did either of them beat out EE for WR3? See what I mean? Confusing but a nice problem to have.
The idea that Ced Wilson is going to make this roster (potentially) makes me sick to my stomach.
- Pili: My second favorite UDFA this summer. Has had some great moments and I see great potential and inexpensive contracts.

Guys others are impressed with that I'm not: OG Cotton, LT Lamm, LT Smith, and any RT not named Jackson, S Elliott, Center Williams
FWIW, I've seen nothing from EZ to make me feel that he should be WR#3....he had a couple of nice runs in one game....I like EZ and his potential but at this point I think Berrios is a solid #3 and EZ is behind Wilson as well. Wilson had a good game last night along with Cracraft.

FWIW, I've seen nothing from EZ to make me feel that he should be WR#3....he had a couple of nice runs in one game....I like EZ and his potential but at this point I think Berrios is a solid #3 and EZ is behind Wilson as well. Wilson had a good game last night along with Cracraft.
I was much more impressed with his practice playmaking than the games runs. He had several deep catches and was open everyday at camp. The week I attended he was the Bee's knees. I'm NOT saying he should be WR3, but if he was promoted to that I wouldnt be shocked either. He'd be near ready and way better than Ced Wilson.

Last edited:
I was much more impressed with his practice playmaking than the games runs. He had several deep catches and was open everyday at camp. The week I attended he was the Bee's knees. I'm NOT saying he should be WR3, but if he was promoted to that I wouldnt be shocked either. He'd near ready and way better than Ced Wilson.
some players practice well but doesn’t translate to actual games....not saying that's the case here but it happens

Miami targeted Cedrick last night and he played well. He stays based on his contract, which is bs. He’s not a better receiver than Chosen. Cracraft has to stick. He catches everything and he blocks. Chosen last night was dogging it on some of the run plays. He should’ve been busting his ass every down knowing how tight the WR competition is. Plus, he’s a wild card, he could cause a bad scene if he does make the team, but isn’t being utilized. He’s probably the third/fourth best WR on the team talent wise, but I don’t think he makes the cut. I still like what he can bring to the table, tho. It'll interesting to see how many wideouts we go with. EE might be caught up in the numbers game too.

Yeah, I'm the same. I feel kind of invested into players now that I actually attended a week of practice and seen things firsthand. However some good players may not make it.
-Uluave: the best Center on our roster this summer. Nobody did better at Center in one on one's, team, or especially on snaps.
- Robbie Anderson, Chosen Anderson, Robby Chosen: Never cared for him in terms of personality or team player but frankly I thought he had a very good summer. He seems to rep with the starters any time he is in, and he's made a ton of catches for long scores in practice. He also had some nice blocks in games, ...watch the first play of the game vs the Jags on Tyreek Hill's long play. Chosen knocks a defender down and screens another from Hill. I never thought he'd potentially be cut, but so many Dolfans are saying its so I'm questioning my view. I think he may have beaten out Berrios for WR3, but did either of them beat out EE for WR3? See what I mean? Confusing but a nice problem to have.
The idea that Ced Wilson is going to make this roster (potentially) makes me sick to my stomach.
- Pili: My second favorite UDFA this summer. Has had some great moments and I see great potential and inexpensive contracts.

Guys others are impressed with that I'm not: OG Cotton, LT Lamm, LT Smith, and any RT not named Jackson, S Elliott, Center Williams
Coach, what are your thoughts on Brooks? Specifically, have you noticed his blocking? I think that could determine if he makes the roster.

Coach, what are your thoughts on Brooks? Specifically, have you noticed his blocking? I think that could determine if he makes the roster.
I like Brooks, but as good as he has been I don't view him as one of our top 4 RB's. Keep in mind too he has played against sub par defenses. I played RB at a high level and coached RB's for 33 years, so I feel like its a strength in terms evaluating. I see Mostert, J. Wilson, Achane, Ahmed as our top 4 RB's. Gaskin would be ahead of Brooks too BUT...Brooks will make it somewhere in the NFL.
I havent noticed anything good or bad in regard to his blocking. I like him as a player and Practice Squad is where I expect him to end up.

I like Brooks, but as good as he has been I don't view him as one of our top 4 RB's. Keep in mind too he has played against sub par defenses. I played RB at a high level and coached RB's for 33 years, so I feel like its a strength in terms evaluating. I see Mostert, J. Wilson, Achane, Ahmed as our top 4 RB's. Gaskin would be ahead of Brooks too BUT...Brooks will make it somewhere in the NFL.
I havent noticed anything good or bad in regard to his blocking. I like him as a player and Practice Squad is where I expect him to end up.
Yup ps

Back
Top Bottom