Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

I see him going to 4 teams. Cardinals(if Gase gets hired as HC there), Denver, Jacksonville, or NYG. Hopefully the FO can nickel and dime one of those teams for any kind of compensation.

I see him going to 4 teams. Cardinals(if Gase gets hired as HC there), Denver, Jacksonville, or NYG. Hopefully the FO can nickel and dime one of those teams for any kind of compensation.

Maybe Redskins if Alex Smith is done but not sure how contract would work with both

The price to trade up is going to go up if they deal him before the draft. They should at least let teams know that they’re going to keep him for another year and let the rookie be groomed. Not that I want him to start another year, we need to play this game a little better then showing all of our cards.

I think the skins would consider a 4th for him. And he is worth that. Snyder will jump at that I'd think.

Man you guys are harsh
Ok if you think he has got to go but after years of Cleo Lemons, etc... the guy was a warrior for 7 years with us and had some pretty good games with trash coaches and garbage OL's

Not much class in this thread so far IMO

That's pretty much the best compliment you can give Tannehill. He was a warrior, be was a tough SOB, unfortunately there are more important things to playing QB than just being a tough SOB.

The majority of average players would have some pretty good games if they were given 7 years to play. Hell Josh Allen just had a 5 TD game and he's a below average QB.

That's pretty much the best compliment you can give Tannehill. He was a warrior, be was a tough SOB, unfortunately there are more important things to playing QB than just being a tough SOB.

The majority of average players would have some pretty good games if they were given 7 years to play. Hell Josh Allen just had a 5 TD game and he's a below average QB.
And surely Buffalo isn’t stacked with talent. Who are their WRs again?

It needs to be a win now team and not a team that would rather draft one.
Cardinals-only if Gase goes there. Would Gase even want him?
Denver-Is he better than Keenum?
Jacksonville-Yes, they have all the other pieces
NYG-I think they do one year of Eli and rookie
Washington-depends on Alex Smith but he is expected to come back.

It needs to be a win now team and not a team that would rather draft one.
Cardinals-only if Gase goes there. Would Gase even want him?
Denver-Is he better than Keenum?
Jacksonville-Yes, they have all the other pieces
NYG-I think they do one year of Eli and rookie
Washington-depends on Alex Smith but he is expected to come back.
I can’t see Gase tying himself to Tannehill yet again. But on the other side he did force a few of his former players he was familiar with on Miami so who knows

Best pick they could get for him would be a 4th from the jags or cardinals if Gase goes there..would hate to be a cardinals fan if that would to happen.

I'd take a ham sandwich and a coke at this point.

Would you take a a ham sandwich and RC Cola instead?

16391801.jpg

RT ...if healthy has more of a chance for success on different team as a QB than Gase does as a HC

Back
Top Bottom